icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i know DAL shouldnt pick him in the 1st round but i am really liking terrion arnold

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i know DAL shouldnt pick him in the 1st round but i am really liking terrion arnold
CB is a sneaky real need for us.

Nobody knows for sure how Diggs will be this year, but if he has lost a little speed then a move to FS would not be that bad an idea. He has sick play the ball in the air ability and would give us something we haven't had at that position in eons.

And even if Diggs is good to go at CB, we have Bland and potentially not much else. And by the end of the yr, Bland was looking more like a 2/3 then anything else. We'll also have to worry about an eventual contract for him.

Gilmore and Lewis are both free agents.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Funny how they completely scrape this under the carpet.

I watched him against Notre Dame this year, he was freaking terrible. Looked like a middle round pick at best in that game.

1706221089385.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Round 1
OT - this is the one position I actually trust us to draft well. They have hit more home runs with offensive lineman in the first round than not

Round 2
Linebacker - this is a position we really need to fix. We were severely undersized this season. I don’t want to be fucking around with converted safeties trying to fill this position. With LVE likely to medically retire we really need to shore up this position. Having Overshown back and pairing him with another top tier LB we can fill a huge need here.

Round 3
RB - needless to say our running game was severely lacking this past season. We can get a decent RB to either pair with Pollard if he comes back on the cheap. Or to replace him outright.

Round 4
No picks

Round 5
Comp pick
D line

Rounds 6-7
CB/D Line/Center/WR
TBH I don’t really care. Just take BPA

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Round 1
OT - this is the one position I actually trust us to draft well. They have hit more home runs with offensive lineman in the first round than not

Round 2
Linebacker - this is a position we really need to fix. We were severely undersized this season. I don’t want to be fucking around with converted safeties trying to fill this position. With LVE likely to medically retire we really need to shore up this position. Having Overshown back and pairing him with another top tier LB we can fill a huge need here.

Round 3
RB - needless to say our running game was severely lacking this past season. We can get a decent RB to either pair with Pollard if he comes back on the cheap. Or to replace him outright.

Round 4
No picks

Round 5
Comp pick
D line

Rounds 6-7
CB/D Line/Center/WR
TBH I don’t really care. Just take BPA
Its not exciting but this is what i think DAL needs.. i’d want a QB on day 3 and a WR in there somewhere

Also DAL needs to compete in free agency for one of these DT’s that might be available

Top Bottom