Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would you guys be in favor of taking a WR like Brian Thomas Jr. LSU in round 1?

I would be. Good size! frees up Lamb even more. Gallup seems to have lost it. Cooks is small. everyone else, not sure about.

We'd have two serious weapons. As much as we all love Lamb, how much a player makes DOES matter. Thomas would provide a little leverage. He could help spread the ball around.

If Thomas is as advertised then I don't see a DC being able to take both away.

I think (guesing) he'll be there. Watch Kellen Moore (and the Eagles) F up my master plan :)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would you guys be in favor of taking a WR like Brian Thomas Jr. LSU in round 1?

I would be. Good size! frees up Lamb even more. Gallup seems to have lost it. Cooks is small. everyone else, not sure about.

We'd have two serious weapons. As much as we all love Lamb, how much a player makes DOES matter. Thomas would provide a little leverage. He could help spread the ball around.

If Thomas is as advertised then I don't see a DC being able to take both away.

I think (guesing) he'll be there. Watch Kellen Moore (and the Eagles) F up my master plan :)
if someone drops to DAL's pick that has no business being there (like cd lamb was), and if thomas is rated that highly, then trust your scouts and draft him

my ideal pick at 1 should be OT/CB, or take the best CENTER available... center is not a sexy pick, but you need to find a way to keep competing w/ interior defenses, and the NFC east is loaded w/ good DT's

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
my ideal pick at 1 should be OT/CB, or take the best CENTER available... center is not a sexy pick, but you need to find a way to keep competing w/ interior defenses, and the NFC east is loaded w/ good DT's
Yep, it's early but I think I am with my amigo icup here.

Trading down a few spots and still getting the top C in the draft (ala Fred when we got him) makes a lot of sense to me. I think the top-4 (maybe even 4) Centers all go somewhere late 1st to late 2nd, meaning if we skip out on round 1 it's not a lock we get one at the nd of the 2nd.

Top Bottom