Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not convinced we win 10+ and make the playoffs. Last yr I was fairly confident we'd have a solid season. This year I definitely don't feel that way and if it starts out poorly, this could get ugly very fast (ala 2010)

Maybe we will get lucky and both Dak and CeeDee play hard ball and sit out for contract extensions.

Then Trey Lance comes in and sets the league on fire and Tony Romo’s Dak Prescott.

Then we sign Lance on the cheap (or at least cheaper than Dak) which allows us to sign both CeeDee and Micah next off season

And Dak can go fu k himself!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unlikely. The Niners couldn't salvage him despite having a much better front office and coaching staff. The idea that Jerry and the Apple Dumpling Gang will turn him around is laughable.

Just as likely as us winning the Super Bowl

This team has been shit for 3 nearly decades, currently is shit, and will remain shit

Nothing this team does or does not do will change that

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like they are trying to put weight back on Mazi to get him back up to 350lbs.

So at least that’s some good news. Hopefully Zimmer can unfuck this kid and get some 1st round value out of him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unlikely. The Niners couldn't salvage him despite having a much better front office and coaching staff. The idea that Jerry and the Apple Dumpling Gang will turn him around is laughable.
They honestly didnt try. He got hurt twice after winning the starting job, and they caught lightning in a bottle with Purdy.

Maybe he won't amount to anything here either, but the kid is only 23 yrs old. He certainly has physical ability.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Last years devastating playoff loss to Green Bray completely broke my give a fuck!

I no longer give a fuck about this team. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a fan and always will be. But I can’t bring myself to muster up any kind of enthusiasm for this upcoming season.

For our 2023 team, we were set up better than we have been in decades (at least on paper) we looked like one of the teams to beat.

We were undefeated at home, had home field advantage (with the possible chance to keep it) going into the playoffs. We just came off our 3rd straight 12 win season.

I can’t remember us being in a better position to make a deep playoff run since the 90’s.

We go in against the youngest team in the league with the least amount of post season playoff experience, who barely made it into the playoffs themselves.

The we proceed to put out the worst and most embarrassing playoff loss in franchise history?

WTF????

Usually during this time of the year I’m devouring anything and everything cowboys. I’m starving for Cowboys news, be it podcast, draft shows, articles, or anything Cowboys.

Not this season. I have zero interest. There isn’t a single player that is being mocked to us at 24 that excites me.

I think the only thing that might peak my interest is if we trade up and take one of the top QB’s.

Barring that scenario, which will never happen, I simply can’t find a single fuck to give about this team this season.
Scot I could not agree anymore with your take. Your are spot on. My feelings exactly. As long as JJ and Spawn own and run this team we are screwed. Thirty years of utter disappointment and under achieving. Very sad what they have done to this once great organization. JJ and spawn can’t carry water for Clint Murchinson Tex Schramm Gil Brandt and the great Tom Landry. We will never see that greatness again while these two run the team. Our next NFC championship appearance will be the 12th of never under current ownership .

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
“No, I’m not trying to be the highest paid, necessarily,”, is the type of bullshit thing you say to get public opinion on your side...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
“No, I’m not trying to be the highest paid, necessarily,”, is the type of bullshit thing you say to get public opinion on your side...

He might be telling the truth.

But IMO what's more interesting about what he said is the last part. "We'll wait until negotiations begin"

So he admits the Cowboys have made zero effort to get a new deal done in spite of them saying otherwise all last season and the early part of this offseason.

Dodger you have hope buddy.

Top Bottom