Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
micahs dad still tweeting

who is pissing micah off and how ?

I can't understand this stuff....I just can't. I get the fan base may be pissing you off but that would be the same for most any fan base that calls out or criticizes players. This is nothing new. But to make these statements about not being here? If I'm Jerry or MM, I'm calling this BS and looking for a trade partner. Micah has been treated pretty darn well here. Let him go to some shit hole city and play your ball there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
THIS!!!! I'm growing tired of loud mouths like Micah. Give me a QB and Micah will be forgotten about instantly.
I don't know for sure if the Bears would do it (because they may give up on Fields and draft a QB at 1 themselves) but if they somehow decided to stick with him and offer us the 1st and 9th picks for Parsons, I think I'd have to do it.

I'd then tell Prescott he was taking a paycut or he'd be a June 1st cap casualty.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fucking maddening how stupid this franchise is.

Peter King cant believe McCarthy was retained and then there's the highlighted comment "The Jones' value the Cowboys brand over a Super Bowl title"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Also calls out Dak Prescott in the above.

But clearly King has an extremely low opinion of what McCarthy and Quinn did

King' "next yr people will forget what they just saw and pick Dallas for the Super Bowl, and I am going to laugh"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really wish we'd trade him for a boatload of picks.

I would have never of thought that I’d feel the same way. But after his disappearance in multiple games and especially in the playoffs, I would rather trade him for a ton of high picks and get a head start on rebuilding this team.

Hell, the multiple high picks could be used to jump up and get our next QB

Fuck Dak and his financial hold over this team. Trade up for a QB. Bring in his replacement, let him sit behind Dak all season and learn, and let Dak play out the rest of his contract. We can eat the $59 mil knowing that the next 5 years our new QB will be on a super team friendly rookie deal which gives us money to make other moves.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

That was reported by Florio (who is only slightly more accurate than Mike Fisher on stuff).

Peter King didnt buy it and neither did Jane Slater (who reported two days ago that Belichick was definitely interested in the Dallas job)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I posted an article about it in the coach firing thread

It states that BB essentially did not want to coach in a big market anymore like New England, Dallas or Philthy.

He wants to go back to a smaller market team

Good for him

Now he can have another 5 years of losing seasons.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know for sure if the Bears would do it (because they may give up on Fields and draft a QB at 1 themselves) but if they somehow decided to stick with him and offer us the 1st and 9th picks for Parsons, I think I'd have to do it.

I'd then tell Prescott he was taking a paycut or he'd be a June 1st cap casualty.

Parsons is absolutely tradeable and we can get quality picks for him. It'll never happen because Parsons helps Jones sell the illusion but Micah is starting to turn me off.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Parsons is absolutely tradeable and we can get quality picks for him. It'll never happen because Parsons helps Jones sell the illusion but Micah is starting to turn me off.
Parsons pouts too much. Also a little concerned about CeeDee Lamb. Next season has all the makings of a sh…. Show. They are already turning on each other. I just don’t see anything changing at the Cowboys Country Club.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Parsons pouts too much. Also a little concerned about CeeDee Lamb. Next season has all the makings of a sh…. Show. They are already turning on each other. I just don’t see anything changing at the Cowboys Country Club.

I really think the wheels will fall off next season. That's the kind of feel I get. We keep getting lapped by teams and, before we know it, Washington will also catch up. There's no plan except do more of the same and watch Dak have some good games and fade down the stretch. Wash, rinse and repeat......

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really think the wheels will fall off next season.
the best thing that could happen for Cowboy fans is if the wheels fell off for like 5 straight seasons and I mean really fall off, like less that 5 wins per season

but since parity is firmly entrenched and the rules greatly favor the offense & QBs make it in this league for years that wouldnt have lasted through pre-season prior to 1995, its really hard to be that bad

I think jeri's only goal is to be tantalizing since that appeals to fans who love and hate the Cowboys, effectively leaving all Cowboy fans in a perpetual state of pergatory

Top Bottom