dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cards played well. Dallas had four trips to the red zone, all inside the 10 & came away empty-handed twice & w/field goals the other two times.

They have too much talent for issues of this magnitude. Get the penalties straightened out as well.
If you are even an average defense, a QB like Josh Dobbs doesnt go 17/21, post a QB rating of 120 and have that offense rush for 200+ yards on you (and almost 7.5 yds per attempt)

Our defense was complete trash and our "franchise" QB got outplayed badly by Josh Dobbs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And the O got the ball back after that series. And shit the bed (again). Try again.
Love you Amigo (and not in the way that this government would prefer) but if you had told me before the game that we were missing Tyron, Martin and Biadasz and still rush for 185 yds on 33 attempts, and only turn the ball over once (and that was at the end of the game) I'd have bet the farm we'd have won easily.

Instead, we made Josh Dobbs look like Warren Moon in his prime and got destroyed up front for 222 yards on 30 carries. The defense completely shit the bed. You can't play that way and expect to win games. The Cards had no business getting anywhere near 28 pts against this team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, but we all know why it was like that.

And then we he did throw, what McCarthy was trying to avid with all the run calls happened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So much for the disciplined and focused Cowboys of two games to start the season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the worst interceptions you'll ever see.

I mean you are either completely blind or you just smoke too much dope to throw this kind of pass, and we havent heard of any medical vision issues so it sort of narrows it down.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I've had almost this same conversation countless times. The smart Vikings fans are focused on the Twins right now.
I'm not....Quit caring about baseball when the started nagging me about politics.

On the upside, NHL starts up in a couple weeks.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the whole team should be embarrassed

they looked like the garrett cowboys , which is about the worst thing you can say about a football team. DAL redzone offense is still bad and thats definitely not a death blow to a successful playoff run. great teams always kick field goals in the redzone......................

DAL defense did not show up... thought they would win in a landslide.. didnt give a fuck about run D. quinn didn't give them any help w/ the playcalls. clusterfuck all over the place

hopefully they come to play angry vs. the patriots

Top Bottom