Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A few really bad plays calls on last two series for sure. The TE reverse and then the completely telegraphed WR reverse to Turpin. Two fucking totally wasted plays
Yeah throw that stupid shit in the trash.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wilson is gonna be all right though. Kid has the tools. If he'll just continue to apply himself and stay hungry he's gonna be good.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wilson is gonna be all right though. Kid has the tools. If he'll just continue to apply himself and stay hungry he's gonna be good.

I don't know Dooms. So much of the position is mental and I just don't think he has it. He's got an arm though but not much between the ears.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know Dooms. So much of the position is mental and I just don't think he has it. He's got an arm though but not much between the ears.
Development. 90 percent of the job is above the shoulders, for sure.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Very satisfying game overall though. We left no doubt. No doubt though, better teams are gonna give us trouble if we don't clean some stuff up.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very satisfying game overall though. We left no doubt. No doubt though, better teams are gonna give us trouble if we don't clean some stuff up.

We played exactly the game you want to play against a team with a good D and scrub QB. I'll take it all day. There's going to come a time where the O has to play lights out but it wasn't today.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I do like MM calling the plays and being able to keep Dak from playing hero ball

MM doesn’t give two shits about stats. Just wins. Unlike Helen Moore who wanted to lead the league in yards per game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jets are a really good team.

Almost any other defense we could have played today our guys would have had 50+ for sure.

They hung tough, impressed with them.

But we dominated the game and after two bad series on D to end the 1st half, completely dismantled them in 2nd half.

Top Bottom