Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are definitely going to have to run the ball more to give our Defense time to rest.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoner Personnel Experts all offseason "Diggs wont tackle or hit, we should trade him!!!!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great 1st quarter other than poor run D on 1st series.

Lots of guys flying all around making plays.

Juanyeh Thomas had himself a hell of a 1st quarter. Markese Bell with great TFL on 3rd down.

Cant wait till we can see this OL with all 5 guys on the field. Tyler Smith was a huge loss for us tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Crap. One of most sure handed guys on team blew it on 3rd down. Bad drop by Ferguson after a great drive. Prob cost us a TD there.

Rookie hit the FG at least.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Crap. One of most sure handed guys on team blew it on 3rd down. Bad drop by Ferguson after a great drive. Prob cost us a TD there.

Rookie hit the FG at least.
I'll take that 19-0 1st qtr score every week though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brandin Cooks and S Gilmore paying huge dividends already. Awesome trades we made for those guys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This defense is going to be something special

Like I said in the other thread…..

They are going to lead the league in both takeaways (for the third year in a row) and sacks this year

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well its hard to complain up 26-0 but damn, they could have turned out the lights on the Giants with a stop on 4th down.

Hooker also had a gimmee pick and dropped it a play or two before.

Now looks like we will give up points before halftime because of it. A truly elite defense has to have a killer instinct and they missed an opportunity to essentially close out the game and give our O a short field to work with.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Daboll can’t believe what is happening to his team. He can’t do anything other than shake his head in disbelief.

Even their kicker has the yips, along with Danny Dimes seeing ghosts

We have already broke the Gnats spirit!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I never saw this coming, esp with the injury news this week.

A nearly flawless first half. If not for 3 or 4 plays the score would probably be even worse.

Wuld love to see them come out in 2nd half and drive for a TD. Send a real message that this is not the same ol Cowboys. Give them no hope and finish it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to get our running game going

Pollard has been ineffective
7 for 17 yard
Dowdel 3 for 12
Dak 1 for 6
Turpin 1 for 6
They have only used Luepke once
We haven’t seen Vaughn yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoners are REALLY (yes really) bashing the offense.

I mean Prescott wasnt superb but he isnt making mistakes or taking bad sacks. It wasnt his fault Ferguson dropped a gimmee 3rd down conversion deep in Giants territory either.

Its pouring rain and we are missing our most physically dominant OL, and the starters are playing their first real snaps together. They've scored 3 times with the ball. It has not been bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mention in another post what superb moves it was to get Cooks and Gilmore, but props for the Chuma Edoga signing too. He was hurt in camp and I dont think he played any snaps all preseason, but he has held up pretty good against two outstanding DT's.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If this is how we look coming out of the gate in the first time our starters have actually played together I ain’t mad at em

It’s only game 1 and our D is looking absolutely scary as hell!

Top Bottom