Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've gotta confess, not very familiar with Mazi Smith. Somebody convince me they did good...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, one of the guys I wanted absolutely nothing to do with is taken by us and we turn down multiple trade down offers to do it.

Dude got his ass absolutely handed to him against GA last yr and TCU this year.

Very disappointing, especially with an all world talent like Nolan Smith sitting there.

I would be a little more ok with tthis had they traded down and taken the extra pick/s, because nobody was taking Mazi Smith between them and the Cheifs pick. Hell I dout anyone would have taken him before that pick from the Raiders.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see anything about this guy that gets me excited. Has no pass rush ability (or production) and is borderline a lardass already.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've gotta confess, not very familiar with Mazi Smith. Somebody convince me they did good...
His interview on The Draft show sounds good anyway.

And to be optimistic, people weren't enthused over Travis, Tyler etc.

Personally, I think this is an obvious attempt to try to stop that QB sneak that Hurts does and to try to keep up with the eagles Jalen Carter and Davis.

I still put the Eagles ahead of Dallas until proven otherwise.

I thought they'd go Hyatt. But may they think Tolbert will come on.

A TE could still be there in round 2.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well, one of the guys I wanted absolutely nothing to do with is taken by us and we turn down multiple trade down offers to do it.

Dude got his ass absolutely handed to him against GA last yr and TCU this year.

Very disappointing, especially with an all world talent like Nolan Smith sitting there.

I would be a little more ok with tthis had they traded down and taken the extra pick/s, because nobody was taking Mazi Smith between them and the Cheifs pick. Hell I dout anyone would have taken him before that pick from the Raiders.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see anything about this guy that gets me excited. Has no pass rush ability (or production) and is borderline a lardass already.
Youmans said he preferred Nolan too. .....And 2 seconds after I hit send the Eagles took Nolan.

Top Bottom