dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If this guy doesnt land a HC job and Quinn leaves, def worth looking at as DC here. I'm sure he will have a lot of options though.

Did great job with Carolina defense this yr.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8577f599f639fb831071c9425417824a.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like Helen Moore is the next OC of the Sheguls

At least our defense will know every play before it’s called next season

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Philadelphia Eagles have hired Vic Fangio to be their defensive coordinator, the team announced Saturday.

Fangio spent the past season with Miami in the same role. He finished 2022 as a consultant for the Eagles.

“Vic’s reputation obviously speaks for itself,” Eagles coach Nick Sirianni said. “He’s a brilliant defensive mind who has coached at a very high level in this league for many years. In my time spent with Vic, I’ve seen firsthand what makes him such a great coach — tremendous knowledge of the game, passion, and work ethic. I’m excited for our coaches and players to be able to learn from him and see it for themselves.”

The Eagles fired defensive coordinator Sean Desai last week after one season. Senior assistant Matt Patricia took over playcalling duties from Desai in December. He also won’t return.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They said they actually hired him to "incorporate new ideas"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

That goes right along with every offense knowing our 1 or 2 defensive calls

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They said they actually hired him to "incorporate new ideas"

At least we won’t have to worry about Philly running the ball on us anymore

I’m more than happy to let them throw all over the yard against us.

I’ll take Diggs, Gilmore, and Bland against whatever WR’s they trot out there next year.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
May Gavin Escobar RIP, but Cowboys history and the fortunes of Tony Romo could have been different had Jerry drafted Jason Kelce.

But then again, there are lots of F-up like that. Trystan Hill instead of Juan Thornhill, Taco instead of Watt, on and on.

But supposedly we draft well, LOL. I wonder what sort of formula they use to determine that Dallas drafts well. Like how do they weigh draft position. for example, we should expect the team with the 10th pick to have a better draft than the team with the 32nd pick.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
May Gavin Escobar RIP, but Cowboys history and the fortunes of Tony Romo could have been different had Jerry drafted Jason Kelce.

But then again, there are lots of F-up like that. Trystan Hill instead of Juan Thornhill, Taco instead of Watt, on and on.

But supposedly we draft well, LOL. I wonder what sort of formula they use to determine that Dallas drafts well. Like how do they weigh draft position. for example, we should expect the team with the 10th pick to have a better draft than the team with the 32nd pick.
Yeah no other team ever drafts players that dont pan out, and they always draft the guy they should have all along.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Travis Frederick didnt do it for you?

Sux his career ended prematurely, but dude was a dominant player on the field from day one.

Top Bottom