Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No fucking way.

Quinn is worse than McCarthy. If we start 0-7, we'll probably finish 2-15
There's always a surge when an interim takes over. But it likely won't be Quinn, I'm now convinced some really dumb team will hire him as HC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's always a surge when an interim takes over. But it likely won't be Quinn, I'm now convinced some really dumb team will hire him as HC.
I hope you're right. But they were talking about this late yesterday afternoon and evening and seems like a foregone conclusion that he won't get a HC offer now. Too many really quality coaches out there who didnt just lead their teams defense down the toilet bowl in a game they were heavily favored in.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i just see dudes like goff, love, and mayfield and think, why can't dak be that? because i think thats what he is

it sucks that dak considers himself as a $50 million QB, which hamstrings what you can surround him with

everything on defense vs. GB basically should be considered negligent malpractice ... how much money did quinn put up on FanDuel against DAL? anybody in their right mind would fire him. but no, let's not hold anybody accountable. but jerry takes it a step further, and gives a statement endorsing dan quinn to RETURN TO DALLAS IF HE STRIKES OUT WITH HIS HEAD COACHING INTERVIEWS.... DUDE .......WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???!!!!

i can deal w/ mccarthy for another year, i mean whatever, there are some positives if you squint your eyes hard enough... but after the report of jerry even CONSIDERING bringing quinn back.... that shit has gotten me fired up

I think Dak has better physical tools than Mayfield and Goff....but he doesn't have what it takes between the ears. I don't blame Dak for going after the money. I blame Jerry and spawn for over-valuating Dak and over paying him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
changes to include replacing all powerade in the cafeteria vending machines with gatorade... only top shelf from now on

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
changes to include replacing all powerade in the cafeteria vending machines with gatorade... only top shelf from now on

Yeah I'm not seeing it. What "changes" can they make to account for the team's years after years choke jobs? The only two changes that have a chance to reverse that are 1) changing the coaching staff (incl HC) and 2) moving on from #4 and we know they arnt doing either.

Maybe if Quinn gets a HC gig somewhere and they catch lightning in a bottle with an improvement at DC, it might help slightly. But in 2021 and 2022 the team's defense played well enough to get past SF and did not, because of #4. This year the defense and the QB shit the bed against a clearly inferior opponent.

Time to blow it up in Dallas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well shiiiiiiiiit!
0bd7f3a595ab8553a40554290894b236.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The "rumor" is that Jerry put out feelers to Bill but he declined.

source?

Thats the response I would expect from Bill, he's too smart to hamstring himself by working for jeri and has the legacy & FU money to never work for a buffoon like him

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
source?

Thats the response I would expect from Bill, he's too smart to hamstring himself by working for jeri and has the legacy & FU money to never work for a buffoon like him
It was Mangini or some other talking head. You could definitely make the case that Dallas is more talented and readier to "win now" than Atlanta, so the fact that he said "no thanks" speaks volumes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
source?

Arthur Blank is a bigger turd than Jerry is as fyi

Top Bottom