dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was Mangini or some other talking head. You could definitely make the case that Dallas is more talented and readier to "win now" than Atlanta, so the fact that he said "no thanks" speaks volumes.
It was Mike Florio who reported it. And Florio rarely has any legitimate info. Very similar to Mike Fisher.

Peter King didnt buy it and Jane Slater seemed to have pretty concrete info that said otherwise.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I said he was a bigger turd.

The Michael Vick enabling was one of them.

I dont like turds in any form but when it comes to football and jeri, I care that he is a football turd that is an insurmountable obstacle to Dallas ever winning another Super Bowl.

I was asking how Blank is worse than jeri is when it comes to winning and building a team/organization that can win a super bowl and in that regard I see no evidence to conclude he's anything close to jeri

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont like turds in any form but when it comes to football and jeri, I care that he is a football turd that is an insurmountable obstacle to Dallas ever winning another Super Bowl.

I was asking how Blank is worse than jeri is when it comes to winning and building a team/organization that can win a super bowl and in that regard I see no evidence to conclude he's anything close to jeri
Well they've been to more conference championships and Super Bowl (1) than we have, so I guess there's that.

But the dude is a total assclown and he has meddled some over the years

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why hasn’t DQ been hired elsewhere yet?

If he needs a glowing letter of recommendation I’d be more than happy to write him one.

Hell I’d tell ppl he can walk on water and turn water into wine if it would help get his ass out of here faster!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why hasn’t DQ been hired elsewhere yet?

If he needs a glowing letter of recommendation I’d be more than happy to write him one.

Hell I’d tell ppl he can walk on water and turn water into wine if it would help get his ass out of here faster!
Tell them we have a great package deal where they can have the GM, HC and QB for free if they take Quinn

Top Bottom