icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
funny how news comes out that DAL is keeping mccarthy, and now all of a sudden belichick just scheduled a 2nd interview w/ the falcons

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
no, youre standing here today because jerry is a fucking moron

8-9 finish, Fat Mike fired six weeks in as we're 0-7... Dan Quinn goes 8-2 as interim convincing Jerral he's the man for the HC job going forward. Book it!

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I would have loved seeing what Harbaugh would have done with this team in 2024. He would have been a huge upgrade in my opinion. He is better equipped to match coaching wits with these sharp young head coaches who are running circles around Mike McCarthy. Same goes for Dan Quinn. He was totally out coached several times this last season. I have NEVER been this disappointed as a lifelong Cowboys fan. Hopefully Quinn will get his head coaching job and we can get a coordinator capable of getting our defense to play physical and stop the run.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no, youre standing here today because jerry is a fucking moron

You're on fire today buddy......I agree, this year was rough and not because of the way the season ended. I think most folks have come to the realization of what we have at the QB position. I'm not even sure we have a 12 win season next year because Dak will implode. He's already looking for his next team so he and his fan boys and girls can say a change of scenery will do him good....that it was the atmosphere in Dallas that held him back.....that he didn't have good coaching.......that the team wasn;t committed to winning. And that new fan base will meet the same fate as us.

I'm on record as being a fan of MM. Have been from day 1. But he's dead man walking with Dak and he'll be withouth a job after next season. And Quinn can take his sorry as out of here too.....

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're on fire today buddy......I agree, this year was rough and not because of the way the season ended. I think most folks have come to the realization of what we have at the QB position. I'm not even sure we have a 12 win season next year because Dak will implode. He's already looking for his next team so he and his fan boys and girls can say a change of scenery will do him good....that it was the atmosphere in Dallas that held him back.....that he didn't have good coaching.......that the team wasn;t committed to winning. And that new fan base will meet the same fate as us.

I'm on record as being a fan of MM. Have been from day 1. But he's dead man walking with Dak and he'll be withouth a job after next season. And Quinn can take his sorry as out of here too.....
i just see dudes like goff, love, and mayfield and think, why can't dak be that? because i think thats what he is

it sucks that dak considers himself as a $50 million QB, which hamstrings what you can surround him with

everything on defense vs. GB basically should be considered negligent malpractice ... how much money did quinn put up on FanDuel against DAL? anybody in their right mind would fire him. but no, let's not hold anybody accountable. but jerry takes it a step further, and gives a statement endorsing dan quinn to RETURN TO DALLAS IF HE STRIKES OUT WITH HIS HEAD COACHING INTERVIEWS.... DUDE .......WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???!!!!

i can deal w/ mccarthy for another year, i mean whatever, there are some positives if you squint your eyes hard enough... but after the report of jerry even CONSIDERING bringing quinn back.... that shit has gotten me fired up

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the only coordinator that smells worse than quinn right now

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
8-9 finish, Fat Mike fired six weeks in as we're 0-7... Dan Quinn goes 8-2 as interim convincing Jerral he's the man for the HC job going forward. Book it!
No fucking way.

Quinn is worse than McCarthy. If we start 0-7, we'll probably finish 2-15

Top Bottom