Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
AFC - Cincinnati at Kansas City:
The Bengals have momentum and attitude going for them. Burrow's had their number, and I'm going to believe he still will until KC proves me wrong. Prediction: Bengals 26 Chiefs 24

NFC - San Francisco at Philadelphia:
I see this game playing out very similar to Dallas/San Francisco last weekend. The difference will be that, unlike Dak, Hurts will make his chances out. Prediction: Eagles 27 49ers 20

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Purdy really didn't do anything for me to make me think he's special. Matter of fact, he looked like a rookie who panicked when pressured. Kittle made an incredible catch or we might have still been in the game. I have a hard time believing he'll hold up against Philly's D. Hate to say it, but I think Philly goes to the SB again and they may have found their franchise QB to boot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The worst two fucking NFC teams are still in the hunt for the Super Bowl. I hate both the Niners and the Eagles. It’s in my DNA as a Cowboy fan.

The only thing that would make tomorrow worse is if the Steelers and Patriots were playing for the ACF Championship game

Then I would be guaranteed to have the worst possible rooting scenario for the SB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So who are you guys rooting for and why?

Although it pains me to root for the Eagles because I hate them, I actually hate the Niners more. Plus I don’t want the Niners to get another Super Bowl and pass us in SB wins.

The Eagles lapping us once again and making it to another Super Bowl with yet another rebuilt team and another new coaching staff is a great slap in the face for Jerry. Anything to remind the old guy of his complete and utter failures decade after decade is always a plus.

For the AFC game I’m rooting for the Bengals. I like Burrows. I don’t mind the Chiefs. But I’d like to see an Eagles vs Bengals SB.

Then I want to see Cinci get their first SB win.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Although it pains me to root for the Eagles because I hate them, I actually hate the Niners more. Plus I don’t want the Niners to get another Super Bowl and pass us in SB wins.

The Eagles lapping us once again and making it to another Super Bowl with yet another rebuilt team and another new coaching staff is a great slap in the face for Jerry. Anything to remind the old guy of his complete and utter failures decade after decade is always a plus.

For the AFC game I’m rooting for the Bengals. I like Burrows. I don’t mind the Chiefs. But I’d like to see an Eagles vs Bengals SB.

I Roger this. Although, no idea why you think Jerruh seeing other teams pass him up affects him any. To him it's just luck that gets you there just like it did for him.

I think SF though beats the gadget Iggles.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the Eagles are going to get to Purdy and put enough pressure on him to throw off his timing. I suspect he’s going to fall back to earth today and look like a rookie.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I Roger this. Although, no idea why you think Jerruh seeing other teams pass him up affects him any. To him it's just luck that gets you there just like it did for him.

I think SF though beats the gadget Iggles.

I don’t remember the quote

But Jeruh said as much the year the Eagles won their first Super Bowl

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think the Eagles are going to get to Purdy and put enough pressure on him to throw off his timing. I suspect he’s going to fall back to earth today and look like a rookie.
That's coming from a lot of the talking heads too, like Cowturd. Problem is SF has a pretty good OL and a coach who understands protections, and understands how the running game kills pass rush.

It's gonna be a challenge for both teams.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Chiefs because I went to Tech and like Mahomes

I've given up caring about being lapped by Eagles, et al, Cowboys are dead in this regard so it inevitable

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well that ain't good, SF appears to have lost Mike Linebacker all-pro Warner already.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Good grief they got to him and hurt him. 4th string QB out there now for SF.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Personal preference, I'd like to see a sinkhole open up on the field in Philly and swallow both teams whole; Bengals/Chiefs becomes the Super Bowl by default...

Top Bottom