Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This game will center around everybody's favorite game show, "Which quarterbacks showed up this week?" If the Justin Fields from Monday night shows up, the Bears can keep it close. If the Dak Prescott from Sunday shows up, Dallas can totally piss this one away. I'm going to err on the side of optimism and call it 23-20 Cowboys, but the only thing I feel comfortable predicting is that it won't be pretty.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Parsons was added to the injury report with a shoulder injury and Sam Williams was added with a knee injury

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe not the right thread to mention this but is anyone even watching Thursday night football? It doesn't even register in my mind to watch and I've completely forgotten there's a game. And I have Amazon Prime......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe not the right thread to mention this but is anyone even watching Thursday night football? It doesn't even register in my mind to watch and I've completely forgotten there's a game. And I have Amazon Prime......
I'm watching. 17-10 Baltimore with 13 minutes left.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope

And the only game I have any interest in whatsoever is the game we play at Tennessee later in the season. (12/29). Not sure how I am going to watch it but Nashville is only a 4 hour drive for me, so I might grab a couple tickets and take my son (who lives about 2 hours from Nashville)

I don't see how this was possibly a ratings success for the league, and supposedly Amazon is a strong contender for the entire Sunday Ticket package next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke has been ruled out for Sundays game
I'm amazed he was able to come back in that game and actually played fairly well, it was a brutal looking hit.

Resting him this week is the right thing though, hopefully he can be 100% after the bye.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We've definitely got some injury problems. Parsons and Williams both beat up good. I'm assuming Parsons will play but this knee thing for Williams is definitely a concern.

Brown and Hooker also missed practice with new injuries.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
don't see how this was possibly a ratings success for the league, and supposedly Amazon is a strong contender for the entire Sunday Ticket package next year
Prime has over 200 million subscribers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We are ranked #7 in Vegas odds to win da soup bow. Bears are ranked 31st. Therefore we will win, 31-7.

Top Bottom