Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fumble, sack, fumble; nice winning formula Niners. Dumbasses...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
During Sunday morning’s news round ups across the national space NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport noted that it is his understanding that the “earliest” Dak could return is October 16th on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Eagles game in question is still three weeks from now; it is the Cowboys Week 6 matchup. At present time, Philadelphia seems like the top threat to take Dallas’ NFC East title from a year ago so it is obviously an important game, and therefore one where Dak Prescott will be needed.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...llas-cowboys-october-16th-philadelphia-eagles

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We SHOULD be able to pretty much push the Gnats around and kick their ass. I don't have a feel for this game either way but I'll take Dallas 18-12.
I don't think NYG are all that good but nothing surprises me with this team (especially bad) so I won't be shocked if we lose.

That said, if we can run the ball a little and not turn the ball over, I think we'll win.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
two less times than they sacked Troy
Most people forget that game was in 1991, our first playoff team under Jimmy.

I think we had less than 100 yds total offense that day and got shutout, at home.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jimmy G and Russell Wilson put on a clinic last night, about why their teams want to move off them/trade them. My gawd, they're both bed wetters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With Dalton Schultz possibly out, I wonder if some of Peter's snaps might be as the extra OT/TE.

IIRC he played TE in college

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not NFL Cowboys related, but for those not paying attention our former CB is now one of the really hot college coaching commodities out there.

Deion being propped for both the Arizona St and Ga Tech openings.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gallup is out tonight, but rookie Jalen Tolbert will make his debut.

Also appears Dalton Schultz is out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We should be able to run......I think Ferguson is a far better blocker.
Hope so. He has definitely shown some positive traits there.

Really like what we saw from his in preseason too, I think he is going to be a really good all-around TE for us.

Hendershot is really interesting as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Leonard Williams would be a loss for them, but I read on ESPN that they are getting their 1st rd pick Kayvon Thibodeaux and last years top pass rusher for them Azeez Ojulari are both making their debuts tonight.

Top Bottom