Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Parsons has been quiet this game. He's been all over the field but hasn't gotten to the QB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If this Daniel Jones isn't the most improved QB in the league I don't know who is. Innerstin that Ginger didn't help him but Daboll has.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Parsons has been quiet this game. He's been all over the field but hasn't gotten to the QB.

I suspect that either his injury from the last game is either being down played. Or he was actually sick and just doesn’t have the motor for this game

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lamb musta been reading our hate mail here! Unreal TD catch!
No more easy throws for him. Everything needs to be behind the shoulder, back corner, loop it between your legs and bounce it off the mascot type of passes only...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dare I say, that this Cowboys team with its strong D and an actual running game is a hell of a lot more fun to watch than the 90% passing team led by Dak

Now if only we could stop the run and knock off the damn penalties we might actually stand a chance with this team

This team has been preaching next man up for years. This is the first time I can remember actually seeing the next man up actually step up and perform!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These Giants are gonna be a goddamned problem going forward.

I just don’t see it

Now if they replace Danny Dimes I can see them being a problem. But with Jones at the helm they ain’t dun shit, and they ain’t gonna do shit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't want to hear any of you idiots excuse the refs. They've been atrocious. Another horrible non-call and Brown was clearly and BLATANTLY held.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not the conspiracy type of guy who claims the refs hate us, and the other team is getting all the calls (or no calls as it may be in this case)

But there have been some shitty no calls going the VaGiants way tonight.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't want to hear any of you idiots excuse the refs.
I've never seen anyone do that. What I have seen and what I've always done is, point out our bonehead dumbass players like what you just saw, facemask grabbing taking away a sack. And this kind of brain dead shit is 90 percent of your fuckin penalty problems.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jones has been pressured 23 times in this game so far

The most is his entire career

Top Bottom