VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
People fell in love with the nyuk-nyuk boy and just kept the rose colored glasses on. And still have them on. You can't even have a fucking GameDay thread if there's any romosexuals around. They will defend him with their last breath.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Or maybe the entire crap those teams were wouldn't allow you to be as objective as you think. Everyone has their pet-peeves. You brought up Romo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This might be the end of me caring about this franchise, ever.

They are gonna lose huge next week. If everything is status quo after that, I'm done.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After the blowout loss next weekend (or MNF if that is rumor is true) they need to seriously think about a reset for this franchise.

They are never winning anything with these coaches or this QB.
Or owner. Don't forget our asshat owner.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A first down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
4QHDJJX.gif

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's more disgusting - the performance itself, or the predictability of it?
The predicatability, easily. Kind of hard to be too disappointed when you have little to no expectations in the first place.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But, it's justice right? Here we are, 30 years since SB 27. In three years it'll be 30 years since we've even sniffed a championship.

Jimmy Johnson knows some voodoo. I think he hexed Jerruh. Jerruh will never see another SB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I expected them to be foul, smelly. But not outright rotten. Carcass in the hot sun rotten.

Top Bottom