Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Supposedly his career was over because of the hip injury he suffered, but good to see he may be able to resume his career.

If not for injuries he could have been a quality NFL player for awhile.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just about to post the same thing.

Someone is being derelict in their duties

I think it's causing emotional distress here with our valued DCU members.

Believe me, I am going to recommend harsh punishment for this menace.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i thought that the gameday threads go up on thursdays so that might be why its not up because today is not thursday

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i thought that the gameday threads go up on thursdays so that might be why its not up because today is not thursday
I don't know why they wait so long to put them up.

Once the MNF is over the next week begins.

Maveric neglects his duties and should be punished accordingly. Maybe he should be forced to have sex with one of BB's 2 ton beauties to show him we mean business here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know why they wait so long to put them up.

Once the MNF is over the next week begins
The league week officially begins on Thursday. Always has.

I don't know who instituted the "game thread on Thursday" rule, I only know Sheik told me about it and it was that way when I bought the place. I saw no problem with it and for years, there was no problem with it. Can't imagine there being a problem with it now.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, back in the day when I still cared, I would start it on a Thursday or Friday -- usually after much nagging by dbair.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly I don't care one way or the other, but its a good way to pad my post count.

That said, most of the "news" we find out about after Monday applies to the game the NEXT week. Makes sense to me to post that in the upcoming game week thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom