icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
draft season is upon us

i think DAL should be looking at OL/DL early. even after drafting parsons last year, LB is still a huge need. Safety is always a need on defense. depending on what happens with schultz, TE could also be a need.

DAL should prob grab a RB/WR late in the draft too

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
also looking at the draft order, the division is going to be getting a surge of talent

- giants have 5th and 7th overall picks, then one 2nd round pick, and two 3rd round picks
- eagles have three 1st round picks (15th, 16th, and another bottom half pick), one 2nd, and one 3rd rounder
- WFT have the 11th overall pick

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
saleh (NYJ) and dan campbell (DET) are coaching the senior bowl

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damnit icup, can I not have at least a FEW days of playoff week enjoyment before you start talking about us having to go into draft mode?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
also looking at the draft order, the division is going to be getting a surge of talent

- giants have 5th and 7th overall picks, then one 2nd round pick, and two 3rd round picks
- eagles have three 1st round picks (15th, 16th, and another bottom half pick), one 2nd, and one 3rd rounder
- WFT have the 11th overall pick
If the Giants and Eagles draft like they have for the past 5 years or so we don't have anything to worry about.

Also, I don't care what kind of "talent" the Gnats get, they wont win jack shit with that HC they have.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damnit icup, can I not have at least a FEW days of playoff week enjoyment before you start talking about us having to go into draft mode?
last yr i started the draft thread in november !

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the Giants and Eagles draft like they have for the past 5 years or so we don't have anything to worry about.

Also, I don't care what kind of "talent" the Gnats get, they wont win jack shit with that HC they have.
eagles can really take off if they score on their 1st rounders. they're bound to get somebody good w/ their 3 1st round chances

giants lost gettleman so hopefully he's replaced with someone equally incompetent

WFT not really a threat unless they get a QB and that guy probably isnt there at 11

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

2022 NFL Draft: Georgia LB Nakobe Dean declares after award-winning junior season with Bulldogs​

Dean is rated the No. 1 linebacker prospect in the 2022 NFL Draft by CBS Sports​

[IMG alt=" Shehan Jeyarajah
"]https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2021/08/19/6cf62984-9fad-40b4-93fc-fb7d1e847f5d/thumbnail/80x80/7e6e36c015af5e1afb0b0d4c8a2112a7/shehan-jeyarajah-700.png[/IMG]

By Shehan Jeyarajah

15 hrs ago2 min read

nakobe-dean-georgia.jpg
Getty
Georgia linebacker Nakobe Dean has declared for the 2022 NFL Draft following a standout three-year career with the Bulldogs. Dean, the 2021 Butkus Award winner and projected top linebacker prospect in the draft, made his announcement on Friday on his Instagram page.

"I would first like to thank God, for blessing me to be able to be in this position," wrote Dean. "If it weren't for Him, I would not be here today. The past three years at the University of Georgia have been nothing short of amazing and I will never forget the unwavering support I have received from the greatest fans in college football."

Dean was one of the primary catalysts for one of the greatest college football defenses in recent memory. The Lake Horn, Mississippi, native posted 72 tackles, 10.5 tackles for loss, six sacks, 28 quarterback hurries, six pass breakups and two interceptions in a monstrous final season. He posted four tackles and three quarterback hurries in the Bulldogs' College Football Playoff National Championship victory over Alabama.

The celebrated defender joins a wave of Georgia players who have announced for the draft in the past several days, including running backs Zamir White and James Cook, defensive end Travon Walker, receiver George Pickens and cornerback Lewis Cine. The deadline for players to announce for the 2022 NFL Draft is Monday, Jan. 17.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Declared for 2022 NFL Draft​

PLAYERPOSITIONSCHOOL
Tyler AllgeierRBBYU
Alec AndersonOTUCLA
Matt AraizaPSan Diego State
Brian AsamoahLBOklahoma
Kevin Austin Jr.WRNotre Dame
Amare BarnoEDGEVirginia Tech
Daniel BarkerTEIllinois
BJ BaylorRBOregon State
David BellWRPurdue
Dane BeltonDBIowa
Stanley Berryhill IIIWRArizona
Raheem BlackshearRBVirginia Tech
Bubba BoldenDBMiami
Slade BoldenWRAlabama
Nik BonittoLBOklahoma
Gabe BrkicKOklahoma
Kennedy BrooksRBOklahoma
Treylon BurksWRArkansas
Leo ChenalLBWisconsin
Lewis CineDBGeorgia
Snoop ConnerRBOle Miss
Jashaun CorbinRBFlorida State
Matt CorralQBOle Miss
Britain CoveyWRUtah
Charles CrossOTMississippi State
Nick CrossDBMaryland
Damion DanielsDLNebraska
Tyrion Davis-PriceRBLSU
Nakobe DeanLBGeorgia
Greg DulcichTEUCLA
Jerrion EalyRBOle Miss
Ikem EkwonuOLNC State
Kaiir ElamCBFlorida
Kaleb ElebyQBWestern Michigan
Martin EmersonCBMississippi State
James EmpeyOLBYU
Joshua EzeuduOLNorth Carolina
Erik EzukanmaWRTexas Tech
Cordale FlottDBLSU
Jerome FordRBCincinnati
Nick FordOLUtah
Cole FotheringhamTEUtah
Ahmad GardnerDBCincinnati
Tyler GoodsonRBIowa
Kenyon GreenOLTexas A&M
Breece HallRBIowa State
Kyle HamiltonSNotre Dame
Cam'Ron HarrisRBMiami
Kevin HarrisRBSouth Carolina
Daxton HillCBMichigan
Christopher HintonDLMichigan
Brock HoffmanCVirginia Tech
Quay HolmesRBEast Tennessee State
Sam HowellQBNorth Carolina
Drake JacksonWRUSC
Kerby JosephSIllinois
Cameron JurgensCNebraska
George KarlaftisEDGEPurdue
Jaxson KirklandOTWashington
Zonovan KnightRBNC State
DeMarvin LealDLTexas A&M
Drake LondonWRUSC
Jordan MasonRBGeorgia Tech
Sincere McCormickRBUTSA
Trent McDuffieDBWashington
Verone McKinley IIISOregon
Ja'Quana McMillanCBEast Carolina
John Metchie IIIWRAlabama
James MitchellTEVirginia Tech
Skyy MooreWRWestern Michigan
Jalen NailorWRMichigan State
Evan NealOLAlabama
David OjaboLBMichigan
Cade OttonTEWashington
Neil Pau'uWRBYU
Isaih PachecoRBRutgers
Trevor PenningOTNorthern Iowa
Ricky Person Jr.RBNC State
Nicholas Petit-FrereOLOhio State
Kyle PhillipsWRUCLA
George PickensWRGeorgia
TJ PledgerRBUtah
Makai PolkWRMississippi State
Teagan QuitorianoTEOregon State
Brendan Radley-HilesDBWashington
Charleston RamboWRMiami
Sean RhyanOLUCLA
Jaquarii RobersonWRWake Forest
Avery RobertsLBOregon State
Wan'Dale RobinsonWRKentucky
Justyn RossWRClemson
Nephi SewellLBUtah
Brandon SmithLBPenn State
Isaiah SpillerRBTexas A&M
Chris SteeleCBUSC
Jerreth SternsWRWestern Kentucky
Derek Stingley Jr.CBLSU
Carson StrongQBNevada
Mika TafuaEDGEUtah
Isaac Taylor-StuartCBUSC
Master TeagueRBOhio State
Luke TenutaOTVirginia Tech
Kayvon ThibodeauxEDGEOregon
Cameron ThomasEDGESan Diego State
Juanyeh ThomasSGeorgia Tech
Jalen TolbertWRSouth Alabama
Khalan TolsonLBIllinois
Tre TurnerWRVirginia Tech
Kenneth Walker IIIRBMichigan State
Rasheed WalkerOLPenn State
Travon WalkerDLGeorgia
Jermaine WallerCBVirginia Tech
Bryce WattsCBUMass
Carson WellsLBColorado
Dohnovan WestOLArizona State
Zamir WhiteRBGeorgia
Devon WilliamsWROregon
Jameson WilliamsWRAlabama
Kyren WilliamsRBNotre Dame
Garrett WilsonWROhio State
Mykael WrightCBOregon
Jalen WydermyerTETexas A&M
Cade YorkKLSU

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am going to start posting everything Cowboys related here rather than the lousy playoff game loss thread we have been using.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Certainly sounds like Jones believes the talent level of the team exceeds the accomplishments.

I suspect listening to the pundits (incl people like Aikman and Jimmy) diss the coaching has made him sour even more. I do suspect he talks to other league personnel/front office people too and is probably hearing a similar message, that his team is poorly coached and prepared.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
something tells me that the new curtains are going to be on back order by the time the next season starts

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think its stupid that they built the stadium that way and didn't think about it up front, but in a way I agree with Jones. There's far more important shit to worry about.

They should be good enough to cover one play a game (if that) that could get impacted by the sun.

The 14 penalties and lousy run/pass blocking, lousy tackling have nothing to do with the sun or the TV screen

Top Bottom