dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This fuck still would have been there later on. We passed on Johnson for him. But, keep typically homering out and defending this stupid fucking pick.
How exactly am I homering out for him when I have said I wouldn't have taken him there either? Not because he was taken too early, but because I think Johnson was the better player. I would have taken Linderbaum ahead of him too.

But he was not over-drafted relative to where people were saying he was going to go, especially over the last couple weeks where it was pretty much a consensus he'd go in the mid 20's or early 30's.

You obviously didn't know shit about him, like I said just admit it and quit making a fool of yourself posting nonsense like the guy is fat or was a 4th rd pick talent.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We all know it's a vital need. Does THIS FAT FUCK address that need was the question you dishonest fuck. You can't debate without twisting what people say.
He's a highly rated OL that was supposed to go in the late 1st or early 2nd.

He needs coaching and technique work, but he has talent and a really nasty mentality on the field that this team sorely needs in their OL and DL. They need to get tougher and more physical, and he is much tougher and more physical than the guy he is replacing.

I would have drafted Jermaine Johnson myself, I've said it a number of times. But we didn't because apparently they believe in that building that their OL is worse than their DL, and there is certainly evidence to support that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

2022 NFL Draft: Nakobe Dean, Malik Willis headline best prospects available after the first round​

Only one quarterback was taken in the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft​

By Josh Edwards

The first round of the 2022 NFL Draft has come to a close. As teams reconvene to organize their big boards following all of the action, they will find some very talented prospects still on the board. Here are CBSSports.com's 50 best available prospects

CBSSports.com's best prospects available​

Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia (No. 14 overall)
Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson (No. 16 overall)
Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan (No. 21 overall)
Malik Willis, QB, Liberty (No. 23 overall)
Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota (No. 24 overall)
Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn (No. 25 overall)
George Pickens, WR, Georgia (No. 32 overall)
Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (No. 34 overall)
Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor (No. 37 overall)
Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (No. 38 overall)
Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington (No. 39 overall)
Logan Hall, DT, Houston (No. 40 overall)
Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE, Penn State (No. 41 overall)
Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State (No. 42 overall)
David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan (No. 44 overall)
Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina (No. 45 overall)
Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State (No. 47 overall)
Darian Kinnard, OG, Kentucky (No. 48 overall)
Ken Walker III, RB, Michigan State (No. 49 overall)
Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan (No. 50 overall)
Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State (No. 51 overall)
Myjai Sanders, EDGE, Cincinnati (No. 52 overall)
Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State (No. 53 overall)
Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State (No. 54 overall)
Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois (No. 55 overall)
Troy Andersen, LB, Montana State (No. 56 overall)
Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming (No. 58 overall)
Dylan Parham, OL, Memphis (No. 59 overall)
Cameron Thomas, EDGE, San Diego State (No. 60 overall)
Kingsley Enagbare, EDGE, South Carolina (No. 61 overall)
Christian Harris, LB, Alabama (No. 62 overall)
Max Mitchell, OT, Louisiana (No. 63 overall)
DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M (No. 64 overall)
Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M (No. 65 overall)
Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss (No. 66 overall)
Phidarian Mathis, DT, Alabama (No. 67 overall)
Leo Chenal, LB, Wisconsin (No. 68 overall)
Chris Paul, OL, Tulsa (No. 69 overall)
Desmond Ridder (No. 70 overall)
Bryan Cook, S, Cincinnati (No. 71 overall)
Drake Jackson, EDGE, USC (No. 72 overall)
Nik Bonitto, EDGE, Oklahoma (No. 73 overall)
Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (No. 74 overall)
Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio State (No. 75 overall)
Marcus Jones, CB, Houston (No. 76 overall)
Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State (No. 77 overall)
John Metchie II, WR, Alabama (No. 78 overall)
Josh Paschal, EDGE, Kentucky (No. 79 overall)
Martin Emerson, CB, Mississippi State (No. 80 overall)
Travis Jones, DT, UCONN (No. 81 overall)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear Dooms loud and clear and David is in full blown homer mode (again). The bottom line is this; I have no faith in this team or front office and they have no vision in how to build a team. Smith may very well end up being a good pick, but he's got red flags. Short arms and a penalty machine. That won't translate well into the NFL where DL are bigger and faster.

Philly and the Giants just got better and we didn't take advantage of the NFC East down years, unless you count Jerry's bank account. And how the hell does Tennessee get a 1st and 3rd for their WR who wants 20 plus million a year and we scrape up a fifth rounder for Cooper? I don't look at the draft just by this pick which may or may not pan out. It's just the overall body of work by Jerry and his spawn that have me underwhelmed for 26 years, minus a few years I had hope with BP who did rebuild this cluster fuck of a franchise to get Jerry his stadium.

Get ready for all the interviews of Jerry telling us how so many people wanted Smith. And how they had him pegged as a top 10 pick. Or how they tried to trade up but would have cost too much. Or how their guy went a pick or two ahead of them. I see some players taken after us and just have this feeling like they'll be solid pro-bowl level type players but we panicked and tried to get smart.....again.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will McClay....enough said......

theres no multiverse in existance that zion and kenyon wouldve been available when DAL picked, but if DAL actually did pick tyler smith, and those other 2 were still available, i would have a doomsday meltdown too

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im not surprised because jerry said DAL was going to pick OL unless parsons or lamb were still on the board.... but theres lots of good players left... some good DT's, WR's, LB's, and EDGE still out there. they satisfied an important plug and play need in their opinion, now time to fill in the defense and grab some skill guys on offense

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
theres no multiverse in existance that zion and kenyon wouldve been available when DAL picked, but if DAL actually did pick tyler smith, and those other 2 were still available, i would have a doomsday meltdown too

Yep...and just to hear the dolt talk about how they had Smith rated higher is crazy. I used to laugh at Raiders fans when Al Davis went senile. We've been living that scenario for a few years now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hear Dooms loud and clear and David is in full blown homer mode (again). The bottom line is this; I have no faith in this team or front office and they have no vision in how to build a team. Smith may very well end up being a good pick, but he's got red flags. Short arms and a penalty machine. That won't translate well into the NFL where DL are bigger and faster.
First off, how am I homering out for the guy? You and Dooms sound like drunk parrots, regurgitating the same lame stuff even though I said myself I wouldnt have picked him and would have chosen Johnson (or Linderbaum) in that situation. But its a 100% fact that most had him pegged to go mid 20's to early 30's, and that's where he went. We also desperately need OL help.

He has to clean up the penalties, but where did you get the short arms stuff? His arms are definitely not short and he has a pretty large wing span, and he has pretty large hands.

Tyler Smith 6-432410 3/4 3483 1/8
Joshua Ezeudu6-43089 1/23482 1/4
Charles Cross6-4 3/430710 3/434 1/281
Evan Neal6-7 1/233710 1/83483
Ikem Ekwonu6-431010 1/43484 1/4
Daniel Faalele6-83841135 1/885 1/8
Kenyon Green6-3 7/832310 3/834 1/883 3/8
Tyler Linderbaum6-2 1/82961031 1/875
Zion Johnson6-331210 5/834
Bernhard Raimann6-630310 1/432 7/8
Nicholas Petit-Frere6-531610 3/433 5/8
Darian Kinnard6-532211 1/435
Cole Strange6-530710 1/833
Max Mitchell6-63071033 1/2
Thayer Munford6-632810 1/835 1/8
Jamaree Salyer6-33211033 5/8
Sean Rhyan6-532111 1/832 3/8
Dylan Parham6-331110 1/433 1/2

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Philly and the Giants just got better and we didn't take advantage of the NFC East down years, unless you count Jerry's bank account. And how the hell does Tennessee get a 1st and 3rd for their WR who wants 20 plus million a year and we scrape up a fifth rounder for Cooper? I don't look at the draft just by this pick which may or may not pan out. It's just the overall body of work by Jerry and his spawn that have me underwhelmed for 26 years, minus a few years I had hope with BP who did rebuild this cluster fuck of a franchise to get Jerry his stadium.
They did get better, but they also both had multiple 1st rd picks and the Giants had two top-10 picks. All we had was the 24th pick. I thought both of those teams used the picks pretty well and got players I liked a lot. The AJ Brown thing might bite them though as I am not of the opinion that he (or any of these WR's) is truly worth 25 million per year.

Not much one can say about the remainder, its true. 26 years years of pure mediocrity and they just completely sat out free agency this year (again). The only slight cause for hope is they resisted the temptation to go for shiny new toys and instead used their highest pick to help rebuild the trenches, and they drafted someone who plays very physical and has a nasty attitude on the field. We need more guys like that because the team is mentally and physically weak.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

(Top-99 only, full list in the link)

1. Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia (JR, 5'11", 229 pounds)

Dean was the leader of the best defense in the country and is a modern-day three-down linebacker. His football IQ, instincts and speed allow him to play fast, and he’s always around the ball. While his quickness and athleticism will allow him to excel in coverage against running backs, his lack of ideal size and length could create challenges covering tight ends.

2. Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson (JR, 6'0", 194 pounds)

Booth is an athletic, agile and scheme-diverse cornerback. While he has a few missed tackles in part to being overaggressive, Booth is physical and willing as a run defender. The former five-star recruit is competitive at the catch point and has outstanding ball skills as this highlight reel grab demonstrates. Per PFF, no ACC cornerback played more snaps than Booth without allowing a 20-yard completion in 2021. Booth underwent sports hernia surgery last month, but he’s expected to be ready for the start of camp.

3. Malik Willis, QB, Liberty (rSR, 6'1", 219 pounds)

Willis is a dual-threat talent with the highest ceiling among this year’s crop of quarterback prospects. Willis generates plenty of zip on his throws, and his elite speed and dynamism as a runner stresses opposing defenses. Not only did he impress during on-field drills at the combine and his pro day, but this viral video captured off the field shows the strength of his character and why it’s easy to root for Willis.

4. Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan (SR, 6'6", 303 pounds)

Raimann is a former exchange student from Austria who was recruited to Central Michigan as a tight end before converting to left tackle just two seasons ago. Even though he turns 25 in September, he’s young in terms of his football development and has made impressive strides learning his new position so far. Raimann lacks ideal arm length (32 ⅞”), but he has nimble feet and excellent play strength, and his best football is ahead of him.

5. David Ojabo, edge, Michigan (rSO, 6'4", 250 pounds)

Ojabo is relatively new to football, but he finished last season with 11 sacks—second in the Big Ten behind Hutchinson—and his pass-rush moves are more developed than one would expect given his limited experience. A torn Achilles will delay his NFL debut, and he won’t contribute much on run downs early in his career. That said, the explosive and bendy edge rusher offers his future team plenty of upside as a reward for its patience with his recovery and development.

6. Arnold Ebiketie, edge, Penn State (rSR, 6'2", 250 pounds)

A transfer from Temple, Ebiketie had 9.5 sacks and 18 TFLs in his only season with the Nittany Lions. Per PFF, Ebiketie had the third-highest win rate among Big Ten edge rushers after Hutchinson and Karlaftis in 2021. While he isn’t as effective against the run, his length (34 ⅛" arms), bend and active hands should allow him to become a productive pass rusher early in his career.

7. Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State (JR, 5'11", 217 pounds)

Hall is a patient runner with outstanding vision and contact balance, and he’s a reliable receiver out of the backfield. Although he has shouldered a heavy workload (800 career touches), Hall was highly productive and has the frame and versatile skill set to be a featured back. Similar to Elam, Hall has an NFL pedigree as he follows in the footsteps of his stepfather (Jeff Smith) and cousin (Roger Craig).

8. Matt Corral, QB, Mississippi (rJR, 6'2", 212 pounds)

Improved decision making and ball placement helped Corral cut down on interceptions in 2021 (five) compared to the previous season (14). While he has benefited from playing in Lane Kiffin’s offense, Corral throws with a quick release, has above-average arm strength and the mobility to make and extend plays. While he’s tough and it’s easy to admire his competitiveness, his relatively slight frame and playing style could impact durability.

9. Boye Mafe, edge, Minnesota (rSR, 6'4", 261 pounds)

Mafe has built plenty of momentum throughout the predraft process. After turning heads at the Senior Bowl in practices and as the National Team MVP, he showed off elite athleticism in Indy with a 4.53 40-yard dash and explosive jumps (38" vertical and 10'5" broad). Mafe is an ascending prospect who could end up sneaking into the back end of Round 1.

10. Travis Jones, IDL, Connecticut (SR, 6'4", 325 pounds)

Jones was the best player on a bad UConn team (1–11 in 2021). He’s a stout run defender with the ability to push the pocket on passing downs and has impressive mobility for a player his size. For teams that miss out on Jordan Davis or prefer to wait (a little longer) on a run-stuffing nose tackle, there won’t be much of a drop off with Jones.

11. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (JR, 5'9", 211 pounds)

Walker is a powerful runner with a thick and compact build, excellent contact balance and impressive change-of-direction agility. He’s a tackle-breaking machine who racks up yards after contact in bunches. Walker tied for the third-fastest 40-yard dash at the combine among running backs (4.38). Walker has limited experience in the passing game, with 19 career receptions over three seasons.

12. Logan Hall, DL, Houston (SR, 6'6", 283 pounds)

His height can lead to some natural leverage issues, but Hall uses his quickness, violent hands and relentless motor to make an impact rushing the passer and can hold his own defending the run. Hall finished with his most productive season (13 TFLs and six sacks) in 2021.

13. Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington (rJR, 6'0", 194 pounds)

Gordon posted a relatively disappointing time in the 40-yard dash (4.52) at the combine, but he has outstanding short-area quickness and change-of-direction ability. The scheme-diverse corner is a smooth and fluid mover with excellent ball skills.

14. Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina (JR, 6'1", 218 pounds)

His passing numbers declined year over year as most of North Carolina’s skill-position players had departed for the draft last spring, but Howell is arguably the best deep passer in this year’s draft class. He rushed for 828 yards and 11 touchdowns, both of which ranked top seven in the ACC last season. Per PFF, Howell’s 65 forced missed tackles last season are the most by a Power 5 QB since 2014.

15. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (rSR, 6'3", 211 pounds)

Ridder’s strong work ethic and character has helped him improve every season. A four-year starter with 44 career wins, he led the Bearcats to the College Football Playoff in 2021. There are some issues with accuracy and ball placement, but Ridder has the ability to process what he sees quickly and to make throws to all three levels of the field. While he looks to win from the pocket first, defenses also need to account for his 4.52 speed.

16. George Pickens, WR, Georgia (JR, 6'3", 195 pounds)

Pickens’s best season came as a highly-touted true freshman when he hauled in 49 receptions for 727 yards and eight touchdowns in 2019. While he missed most of the past season with a torn ACL, the lanky receiver has natural hands and excellent body control.

17. Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State (SR, 6'1", 199 pounds)

Brisker has the versatility to succeed in a variety of roles and alignments. He played through a shoulder injury in 2021, which led to some missed tackles, but he’s at his best playing close to the line of scrimmage and is a physical tone-setter on defense. He uses his athleticism, length and instincts to make plays in both the pass and run games.

18. Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan (JR, 5'10", 195 pounds)

An option quarterback and defensive back in high school, Moore converted to wide receiver due to team needs and led the Broncos in both receptions (51) and yards (802) as a true freshman in 2019. He had a 95/1,292/10 line in ’21 and PFF credited Moore with 26 broken tackles after the catch, which led FBS wide receivers last season.

19. Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor (rSR, 5'11", 198 pounds)

Pitre is quicker than fast, but he ran a 4.44 40-yard dash at Baylor’s pro day. His intelligence and instincts allow him to play fast and impact the game in so many different ways. The Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year in 2021 finished last season with 75 tackles, 18.5 TFLs, 3.5 sacks, two interceptions and three forced fumbles.

20. Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State (rSR, 6'4", 208 pounds)

Watson has an elite combination of size and speed with a wide catch radius, and is elusive for a big receiver. The son of a former NFL safety (Tim Watson) ran the sixth-fastest 40-yard dash among wide receivers (4.36) and led all combine participants in the broad jump (11'4"). Watson averaged 20.4 yards per reception over his career and returned a pair of kickoffs for scores in 2020.

21. Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn (SR, 5'11", 190 pounds)

After receiving limited offers coming out of high school, McCreary still plays with a chip on his shoulder. While he’s tied with Marcus Jones (5'8", 174 pounds) for the shortest arms among the 34 corners on this list, McCreary is a smooth and fluid athlete who is sticky in coverage and will compete through the catch point.

22. Christian Harris, LB, Alabama (JR, 6'1", 226 pounds)

23. Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State (SR, 6'4", 246 pounds)

24. DeMarvin Leal, IDL, Texas A&M (JR, 6'4", 283 pounds)

25. Drake Jackson, edge, USC (JR, 6'3", 254 pounds)

26. Perrion Winfrey, IDL, Oklahoma (SR, 6'4", 290 pounds)

27. Darian Kinnard, IOL, Kentucky (SR, 6'5", 322 pounds)

28. Kingsley Enagbare, edge, South Carolina (SR, 6'4", 258 pounds)

29. Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama (rSR, 6'1", 194 pounds)

30. Tariq Woolen, CB, UTSA (rSR, 6'4", 205 pounds)

31. Nik Bonitto, edge, Oklahoma (rJR, 6'3", 248 pounds)

32. Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (SR, 6'8", 384 pounds)

33. Cameron Thomas, edge, San Diego State (SR, 6'4", 267 pounds)

34. Jamaree Salyer, IOL, Georgia (SR, 6'3", 321 pounds)

35. Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA (rJR, 6'4", 243 pounds)

36. David Bell, WR, Purdue (JR, 6'1", 212 pounds)

37. Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming (SR, 6'3", 239 pounds)

38. Troy Andersen, LB, Montana State (SR, 6'4", 243 pounds)

39. Sam Williams, edge, Mississippi (SR, 6'4", 261 pounds)

40. John Metchie III, WR, Alabama (JR, 5'11", 187 pounds)

41. Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington State (rSR, 6'6", 315 pounds)

42. Leo Chenal, LB, Wisconsin (JR, 6'3", 250 pounds)

43. Phidarian Mathis, IDL, Alabama (rSR, 6'4", 310 pounds)

44. Channing Tindall, LB, Georgia (SR, 6'2", 230 pounds)

45. Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M (JR, 6'0", 217 pounds)

46. Dylan Parham, IOL, Memphis (rSR, 6'3", 311 pounds)

47. Cameron Jurgens, IOL, Nebraska (rJR, 6'3", 303 pounds)

48. Josh Paschal, edge, Kentucky (rSR, 6'3", 268 pounds)

49. Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (rJR, 6'5", 316 pounds)

50. Brian Asamoah, LB, Oklahoma (rJR, 6'0", 226 pounds)

51. Marcus Jones, CB, Houston (SR, 5'8", 174 pounds)

52. Dominique Robinson, edge, Miami (OH) (SR, 6'5", 253 pounds)

53. Myjai Sanders, edge, Cincinnati (SR, 6'5", 247 pounds)

54. Carson Strong, QB, Nevada (rJR, 6'3", 226 pounds)

55. Sean Rhyan, OL, UCLA (JR, 6'5", 321 pounds)

56. Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio State (SR, 6'5", 250 pounds)

57. Ed Ingram, IOL, LSU (rSR, 6'3", 307 pounds)

58. Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati (SR, 6'3", 211 pounds)

59. Nick Cross, S, Maryland (JR, 6'0", 212 pounds)

60. Martin Emerson, CB, Mississippi State (JR, 6'2", 201 pounds)

61. Cam Taylor-Britt, CB, Nebraska (SR, 5'11", 196 pounds)

62. Alex Wright, edge, UAB (JR, 6'5", 271 pounds)

63. Bryan Cook, S, Cincinnati (SR, 6'1", 206 pounds)

64. Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State (SR, 6'0", 196 pounds)

65. Luke Fortner, IOL, Kentucky (rSR, 6'4", 307 pounds)

66. Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson (rJR, 6'4", 205 pounds)

67. Calvin Austin III, WR, Memphis (rSR, 5'8", 170 pounds)

68. Brandon Smith, LB, Penn State (JR, 6'4", 250 pounds)

69. James Cook, RB, Georgia (SR, 5'11", 199 pounds)

70. Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida (SR, 5'10", 218 pounds)

71. Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois (SR, 6'1", 203 pounds)

72. Tyler Allgeier, RB, BYU (rJR, 5'11", 224 pounds)

73. Wan'Dale Robinson, WR, Kentucky (JR, 5'8", 178 pounds)

74. Max Mitchell, OT, Louisiana (SR, 6'6", 307 pounds)

75. Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina (SR, 6'5", 245 pounds)

76. Marquis Hayes, IOL, Oklahoma (rSR, 6'5", 318 pounds)

77. Luke Goedeke, IOL, Central Michigan (SR, 6'5", 312 pounds)

78. Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M (JR, 6'4", 255 pounds)

79. Cade Otton, TE, Washington (rSR, 6'5", 247 pounds)

80. Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati (rSR, 6'4", 237 pounds)

81. Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State (SR, 6'2", 199 pounds)

82. JoJo Domann, LB, Nebraska (rSR, 6'1", 228 pounds)

83. Mario Goodrich, CB, Clemson (SR, 6'0", 176 pounds)

84. Jalyn Armour-Davis, CB, Alabama (rJR, 6'1", 197 pounds)

85. Josh Williams, CB, Fayetteville State (SR, 6'3", 195 pounds)

86. DeAngelo Malone, edge, Western Kentucky (SR, 6'3", 243 pounds)

87. Tycen Anderson, S, Toledo (SR, 6'2", 209 pounds)

88. Zach Tom, OL, Wake Forest (rSR, 6'4", 304 pounds)

89. Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati (SR, 6'1", 193 pounds)

90. John Ridgeway, IDL, Arkansas (rSR, 6'5", 321 pounds)

91. Charlie Kolar, TE, Iowa State (rSR, 6'7", 252 pounds)

92. Damarri Mathis, CB, Pittsburgh (rSR, 5'11", 195 pounds)

93. Terrel Bernard, LB, Baylor (rSR, 6'1", 224 pounds)

94. Jelani Woods, TE, Virginia (rSR, 6'7", 259 pounds)

95. Amare Barno, edge, Virginia Tech (SR, 6'5", 246 pounds)

96. Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State (rJR, 6'6", 313 pounds)

97. Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn State (rSR, 6'1", 197 pounds)

98. Kyren Williams, RB, Notre Dame (rSO, 5'9", 194 pounds)

99. Jesse Luketa, edge, Penn State (SR, 6'2", 261 pounds)

Top Bottom