dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw it as him saying "no great loss" re: Gregory. But yeah agreed, he coulda just said that.

You need to purchase your dbair secret decoder ring from him. $12.99 at his paypal.

He's a loss, but he is not irreplaceable as some seem to think.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was his way of pointing out average joe Dorrance performed better than Kraken all-star Gregory - in even fewer starts! He wasn't trying to say Armstrong=Gregory.
Somebody actually gets it!

Dodger, pls try to keep up now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really sure why, dude is 33 and is coming off a torn rotator cuff. I guess he might be cheap though.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never said Armstrong was as good as Gregory, he certainly isn't the pure talent Gregory is.

I could go along with this......

Essentially the same stats.

And then you throw this out there.

I get it....we can look at the stats and I won't argue the weed guy wasn't all that impressive. The Broncos are paying him for future returns based on his skill set. The Cowboys tried to do the same thing. But you use the Armstrong stats and paint a picture like we won't miss a beat.

All you had to do was say....."hey Dodger, you're right as usual Amigo..." You didn't do that. You called your boy Dooms to try and tag team me but he's lost something like 100 pounds and he's fighting at pussy weight. So if you want to call me a zone tard, then pick the time and place Amigo and I'll be there. :fu:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dodge i gotchu bud dont stress thtese clowns

both dbair and doomsday wouldnt kno pass rush talent if it bit em in the ass. theyre luxky they have fan sites and social media to read so they kno which opinions they wanna regurgitate

0A80BAA9-46AA-40B3-AD14-F8DB76140A3B.gif

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dodge i gotchu bud dont stress thtese clowns

both dbair and doomsday wouldnt kno pass rush talent if it bit em in the ass. theyre luxky they have fan sites and social media to read so they kno which opinions they wanna regurgitate

View attachment 9783

Thanks Cup. I know you have my back. I'd bet if I had the time and the inclination, I can go back and find posts where they pimp Kavika Pittman. He had one year with 6 sacks and one year with 7. You know who that compares to in a 2 year span? Charles Haley. In 92 he had 6 sacks and 93 he had 4 in SB years.

According to dbair's logic......Pittman = Haley.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I mean, there's no reason to believe there was gonna be any improvement outta Gregory.

Nobody called me. I saw you picking on poor ole dbair yet again!

Look, I despise that we drafted and kept Gregory around. We got absolutely no benefit from taking a chance, year after year, on a DE who had all the skill set to be successful but hew had a .10 cent brain. The NFL is littered with these types of players.

But DE is now a glaring need. Would Gregory have been worth the money we offered? Doubtful. But Armstrong won't solve that problem either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Cup. I know you have my back. I'd bet if I had the time and the inclination, I can go back and find posts where they pimp Kavika Pittman. He had one year with 6 sacks and one year with 7. You know who that compares to in a 2 year span? Charles Haley. In 92 he had 6 sacks and 93 he had 4 in SB years.

Haley had like an NFL record number of QB pressures in 1992 and had a horrible back in 1993

Pittman was a complete flop for us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If true, we now know why Jayron Kearse has been bellyaching & whining for the last several days.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

You are grossly exaggerating amigo.

Now if you had said Shante Carver instead of Pittman then maybe you'd have a point. Carver got two sacks in one game on Tony Bosselli, did that bum Charles Haley ever manage that?

Top Bottom