daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score

MM was just quoted saying that he's not seeing enough consistency with our two young bucks. My gosh, now whose impatient?! Practice practice & practice. I'd rather have either of the two than Zuerlein!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
MM was just quoted saying that he's not seeing enough consistency with our two young bucks. My gosh, now whose impatient?! Practice practice & practice. I'd rather have either of the two than Zuerlein!
It's possible the kicker for our team isnt on the roster yet, and might not be until after final cutdowns.

I'm sure he'll give these two guys every chance to win the job, but if they missing kicks routinely in camp that isnt a good sign.

Totally with you though on Zuerlien, he had to be gone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys have activated rookie undrafted free agent wide receiver Dontario Drummond from the PUP list.
Drummond, who had a breakout season at Ole Miss in 2021, will now have a chance to impress the Cowboys' coaching staff in training camp.

Considering the team is a bit shorthanded at the wide receiver position, Drummond might be able to push for a roster spot if he plays well enough.

After posting 38 receptions, 605 receiving yards and seven touchdowns during the 2019 and 2020 seasons at Ole Miss, Drummond exploded for 76 catches, 1,028 yards and eight touchdowns in 2021.

Cowboys Activate Wide Receiver Before Practice On Thursday (msn.com)

Top Bottom