bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Typical stupid fucks forking over draft picks while smart teams like Philly store their acorns for winter. Watch us get even stupider by agreeing to a "games played" clause which could make the pick even higher.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Typical stupid fucks forking over draft picks while smart teams like Philly store their acorns for winter. Watch us get even stupider by agreeing to a "games played" clause which could make the pick even higher.
Didn't the Eagles trade some premium picks stuff for the Titans WR?

If we trade for this guy (or someone like him) it's likely to be a late rd pick and/or for another fringe player we may have been cutting. I honestly know nothing about him except for him being a fairly early pick 3 yrs ago.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't the Eagles trade some premium picks stuff for the Titans WR?
They have a real GM who suckered a team for Wentz. We have a guy who gave Coop away for a 5th and had no real plan for Tyron missing even more games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They have a real GM who suckered a team for Wentz. We have a guy who gave Coop away for a 5th and had no real plan for Tyron missing even more games.
Isn't he the same real GM that traded a boatload of picks for Wentz in the first place?

Coop was a cap move and the plan for Tyron was to eventually be replaced by the guy we drafted in the 1st rd this yr.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ has a post that says the Cowboys are talking to the Vikes about starting LG Ezra Cleveland, but I can't find any legit sources on it anywhere.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CZ has a post that says the Cowboys are talking to the Vikes about starting LG Ezra Cleveland, but I can't find any legit sources on it anywhere.
I've had Vikings fans in my ear all day on the radio and in person; nobody's said a word about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So it went from "minor irritation and being cautious" to "mild ankle sprain" to "high ankle sprain that he is working to overcome"

Didn't practice at LT at all in preseason games and got extremely limited snaps (if any) during TC practices there, and now is contending with a high ankle sprain. What could possibly go wrong?

Top Bottom