Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak is finally a full go in practice. No more rest or pitch count. He is practicing with no restrictions again

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to apologize to anyone I disagreed with on MM. I was wrong. I thought we would see another level of effort or some unique wrinkles in the offense from an offensive minded an experienced HC. Wrong. Nothing has changed. Scrubs who sit on the sidelines laughing after going 4 of 8 for 16 fucking yards. That's an embarrassment. No effort. All smiles. That's on the HC, even if it's a simple pre-season game.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A real HC would have worked out the wrinkles in Nucci's mechanics. If you're 2 years into your NFL career and can't stop throwing off your back foot, sometimes sidearm, with horrendous mechanics, then why waste time with this player? That's on the HC.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm going to apologize for anyone I disagreed with on MM. I was wrong. I thought we would see another level of effort or some unique wrinkles in the offense from an offensive minded an experienced HC. Wrong. Nothing has changed. Scrubs who sit on the sidelines laughing after going 4 of 8 for 16 fucking yards. That's an embarrassment. No effort. All smiles. That's on the HC, even if it's a simple pre-season game.

No one and nothing can overcome the stench of jones & spawn which permeates every aspect of the operation rendering them impotent to compete at the highest level ever again.

The Cowboys the world grew to love & hate in the first 25 years of their existence are dead and gone, never to return, allowing only the haters to experience sports bliss while true fans suffer in an eternal state of purgatory

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No one and nothing can overcome the stench of jones & spawn which permeates every aspect of the operation rendering them impotent to compete at the highest level ever again.

The Cowboys the world grew to love & hate in the first 25 years of their existence are dead and gone, never to return, allowing only the haters to experience sports bliss while true fans suffer in an eternal state of purgatory

You're right Yimmy. I held out hope that McCarthy could at least change some of the culture. To add some fingerprint on the offense. To lead the team. Wrong...all wrong. He's little more than a caretaker of the Jones brand. He's not a HC.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I held out hope that McCarthy could at least change some of the culture
Just for contrast - I watched the Sunday night game between the Brown and Atlanta. Interestingly, on the Cleveland sideline any players not active for the game were still suited up anyway if they were on the sidelines, and there was NO nyuk-nyuk or grabass going on. It was a business trip.

Seeing Dak and that idiot Zeke acting like 5 year-olds on our sideline just made me want to puke.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Bleacher report just named the Cowboys as the third most talented roster in the league behind the Bucks and Chiefs.

Let’s see if this coaching staff can get out of their own way and take advantage of this roster.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here are all the 28 roster moves to get us down to the 53 man roster

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'm not a fan of Grier. He sat out his bowl game at West Virginia thinking he was hot shit and first round material and he went in the 3rd. That just says something to me for a QB and supposed team leader to sit out his team's bowl game.

Top Bottom