dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck the woke NFL and Goodell

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I swear this guy is just one of those fuckers that has that "I'd like to crush his face" look.

Of all people complaining about a ref call/non call that impacts a game, he says this?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7b510a5dea18ce975e7139ce8f1da052.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course NFLN is replaying the damn Catch game over and over. I was at the gym and was watching part of it.

I still don't know how we lost that game.

Montana threw 3 picks. They lost 3 fumbles. (Yes, they had 6 turnovers in this game) They had more than double the amount of penalty yards we had (106 vs our 39). We nearly killed Montana two or three separate times.

And somehow we lost.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course NFLN is replaying the damn Catch game over and over. I was at the gym and was watching part of it.

I still don't know how we lost that game.

Montana threw 3 picks. They lost 3 fumbles. (Yes, they had 6 turnovers in this game) They had more than double the amount of penalty yards we had (106 vs our 39). We nearly killed Montana two or three separate times.

And somehow we lost.
White missed on a pass to Doug Donley late in the game that could've sealed the deal for us. On SF's last drive, they hit us with a lot of runs when we were clearly anticipating pass.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
White missed on a pass to Doug Donley late in the game that could've sealed the deal for us. On SF's last drive, they hit us with a lot of runs when we were clearly anticipating pass.

Yeah I remember that.

Ugh.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NFL Network is playing the Tale of Two Cities part 1 and 2 right now about the Cowboys Niners Rivalry!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This 2 part special always reminds why I’m a Cowboys fan and renews my fandom each year

It briefly wipes the stink of Jerry away for a little bit

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This 2 part special always reminds why I’m a Cowboys fan and renews my fandom each year

It briefly wipes the stink of Jerry away for a little bit
Back in the glory days with the heat of the rivalry with the Niners at an all time high, the pent up demand for revenge against the Niners for 10+ years of hearing about the catch had reached a crescendo right before the Cowboys left to play them in the championship game at a pep rally held at Texas Stadium on a Thursday night

That day was January 14, 1993, the place was PACKED and I was there

it was pure joy, only to be surpassed by the Cowboy victory that soon followed

Here's the article about that night:

QWD15oa.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So its been 3+ years since our last playoff game, and of all the fucking times that global warming could bite me in the ass it looks like it's gonna happen tomorrow.

Looks like anywhere from 2-5 inches of snow, ice and extremely cold and windy. They are saying wind gusts could be 40-50mph. If all that happens it almost assuredly means my satellite dish will get wiped out and/or power will go out everywhere here in N/NE Ga and I'll end up missing the damn game.

If it happens I am totally blaming ALL OF YOU. You and your fucking machines, factories, gas powered cars. If only you people had listened to the enlightened liberals who have know for years about global warming and man-made climate change.

Top Bottom