Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Will MM start Dak or rest him one more week? That is the question.
d56b94c68feea686555faf37f6a51cb6.jpg

Our helmets will look a little different this week. Welcome back 1976!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so its steele at LT, collins back at RT

i saw that steele spent time at both tackles spots during TC, versus collins who hasn't played LT since college. altho i have seen recent comments from collins that the left side of the line is more natural for him and hes willing todo whatever the team needs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
so its steele at LT, collins back at RT

i saw that steele spent time at both tackles spots during TC, versus collins who hasn't played LT since college. altho i have seen recent comments from collins that the left side of the line is more natural for him and hes willing todo whatever the team needs

I guess people could read this a couple different ways.

1) It might be that Steele is going back to the swing T spot and Collins is moving back to the starting RT spot permanently.

2) It also could be that Steele is a little more athletic and has better feet than Collins, and is more suited to LT than Collins is. I know Collins played LT at LSU but since he has been in the league he has never struck me as athletic enough to stay at LT long term,.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hope all the rumors about gregory taking a hometown discount are true

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I woke up this morning smelling a loss for us Sunday. The red stripe on the hats, the noon game first rattle out of the box after the "fall back" time change... I see this team coming out flat and staying flat all day. Guess we'll see if there really IS a change. But we've lost THIS very game very predictably the last 25 years too.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I woke up this morning smelling a loss for us Sunday. The red stripe on the hats, the noon game first rattle out of the box after the "fall back" time change... I see this team coming out flat and staying flat all day. Guess we'll see if there really IS a change. But we've lost THIS very game very predictably the last 25 years too.

We’ve lost every type of game very predictably over the last 25 years.

Half of those years had Jason Garrett involved in one way or another.

Now that he is gone maybe things really are different.

We shall see!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It does seem like the prototypical cowboys fart loss

and the main catalyst would be tons of pressure from the guy the broncos just replaced von miller with

then the media runs w a story about how the broncos arent going to miss von miller because so-and-so was a nightmare on the edge vs the cowboys

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also want to add that jerryworld since inception has not had a homefield advantage atmosphere but i think denver is gonna feel the crowd esp if the defense gets any TOs

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Also want to add that jerryworld since inception has not had a homefield advantage atmosphere but i think denver is gonna feel the crowd esp if the defense gets any TOs
It does seem like our fans are more vocal especially on the road. Dunno if it's because of the product on the field now, or just pent up energy from lockdowns and such.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jarwin and Tyron Smith are out for Sunday’s game.

Dak is a full go

Lamb has been limited after rolling his ankle in the last game

Top Bottom