dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was addressing the falling apart of the Charger's offense in crunch time inside the red zone. It was #11 that caused them to lose their heads and commit penalty after penalty. They'd seen nothing like this in a long time. The dude was a whirling dervish and had them worried all day.

That outweighed him by at least 100lbs and has vastly more line experience.
I think you need to go back and look at who some of those penalties were on

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think you need to go back and look at who some of those penalties were on
I'm trolling you, s0n. You take yourself way too seriously. Our new-guy chemistry makes the opponent implode and commit tons of errors in the red zone? HahahahahA

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like him better at LB we got to see a lot of him there during preseason. He's a nice addition to the team.

Definitely. I was wondering if Quinn would work in some 3-4 looks to get him to rush the passer. There's soooo much you can do with this type of player with this level of speed and talent.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Definitely. I was wondering if Quinn would work in some 3-4 looks to get him to rush the passer. There's soooo much you can do with this type of player with this level of speed and talent.
Plus, he's cat-quick off the snap but keeps under control too.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Check out the video embedded in this article

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cooper cant decide where Prescott throws the ball.

Some of it may have been dictated by coverages the Chargers were running as well. Even on a couple of balls he did catch he clearly had two guys on him.

He's a great player and is vastly underrated by many in the Cowboy fan base.

He is a great player half the season during home games. Then he disappears more often than not on away games.

he’s always injured.

He has been injured since he was a Raider. He was always injured then, and he’s always been injured since he came to the Cowboys.

The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. I would rather have a slightly less talented WR that is healthy and does not disappear for half the season.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He is a great player half the season during home games. Then he disappears more often than not on away games.

he’s always injured.

He has been injured since he was a Raider. He was always injured then, and he’s always been injured since he came to the Cowboys.

The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. I would rather have a slightly less talented WR that is healthy and does not disappear for half the season.
Two Charger defenders ran into each other on the last drive, but Coop is the one on the ground writing in pain. That's his M.O.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeruh said he hopes that Coopers ribs are going to be good for Monday

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8bda6083a9b0ffd2fb3593b123c1007f.jpg

Top Bottom