Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thank fucking god!
ff1310bd4682afae4c9d3f07900a518c.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure you got sucked there Scot.

If that's the same "story" Zoners posted earlier, it's someone opinion piece, not actual "news"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only in Dallas do win absolutely nothing and get a big pay raise.

I've always wondered what he makes. He's been a GM or VP or personnel type candidate in two or three other places before and Jerry has always been able to keep him. I wonder if he is paid similarly (or more) than other GM's.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've always wondered what he makes. He's been a GM or VP or personnel type candidate in two or three other places before and Jerry has always been able to keep him. I wonder if he is paid similarly (or more) than other GM's.

I'd bet he is. And in a state with no state taxes. Working or playing for Jerry must be awesome. Just keep the bank account full and Jerry's happy.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd bet he is. And in a state with no state taxes. Working or playing for Jerry must be awesome. Just keep the bank account full and Jerry's happy.

property taxes suck here

my house is paid off but I have to come up with $22,000+ a year to rent it from the city

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And for awhile there I was considering moving to Texas

Ouch!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
property taxes suck here

my house is paid off but I have to come up with $22,000+ a year to rent it from the city

Outrageous, especially for Texas. I have friends in Long Island that were paying more than that 20 years ago for little more than a shack that you could barely walk through without bumping into someone. I pay over $11,000 but have a nice size home. The problem is that it's doubled in just over 15 years. At some point, it becomes unaffordable and irrational to continue to pay those high taxes.

Top Bottom