dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ZonerTards peeing their pants over Cooper and Diggs being at the National Championship game tonight.
Fucking hilarious.

Apparently whomever the OP was was referring to a pic that was from the Alabama-Cinci game

And after someone posted it and noted the game was from 1/31, they still had Tard Zoners whining about "accountability"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Refs for this weekends games. We get Alex Kemp, who's crew does call a lot pof penalties (they arnt the most, but they are towards the top in number called).

This crew did our game at the WTF Wokeskins in week 14. Both us and Wokeskins were flagged 7 times each. Kemp did one SF game this yr (a Niners loss) and the Niners were flagged 10 times.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2c2dcd109c661d9fc94aee53f2a39ba4.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The last time we won a playoff game (2018 vs Seattle)

Zeke had a huge game, Cooper went over 100 yds, our defense held Seattle to 11 first downs and under 200 yards of total offense, we were down 14-10 after the 3rd qtr but scored two 4th qtr TD's to win.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck you Jerry!

Fuck you for making me not be able to enjoy this win and to feel like shit even after we shitstomp our rivals in the last game of the season by a score of 51-26 to go 12-5 on the season, go undefeated in the division, win the division, have the #1 scoring offense in the league, for Dak to beat the team franchise record for TD’s in a single season, for this years team to set the record for most points scored in franchise history in a single season, for doing all this and for me STILL feeling like we have a handicapped team and stand no chance in the playoffs!

Fuck you Jerry for ruining my Cowboy fandom so badly that I can’t thoroughly enjoy this historic season the way I should be able to!

Fuck you Jerry!

5feee8924189fe0574dda9cdd095ac15.jpg

I repeat, Fuck You Jerry!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
To be honest, it doesn’t matter one bit. If Dak ain’t playin, we ain’t winning anyway

Hell if Dak is playin we still may not be winnin

But without him it’s a guaranteed loss
Well, we did beat Minnesota on the road with Cooper Rush.

Nobody thought we were winning that game either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, we did beat Minnesota on the road with Cooper Rush.

Nobody thought we were winning that game either.

This is true

But then again, they just fired their coach the day after the season ended. So it’s not like beating them was some milestone win of any type.

However, I’ll take an unlikely win any day of the week.

Top Bottom