Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodger, as Covid Czar Supreme I need to inquire, did you wear two masks and social distance?

If not, we may have to require that you quarantine and refrain from posting for 3-5 days.

If lieu of that, if you will show proof of booster vaccinations and soak your hands in rubbing alcohol for a period of 24 hours, we can lift the quarantine requirement.

I always wear two masks and two condoms. You can never be too safe.....

No booster for me. Ive taken my chances with the jab when the vaccines were first being offered but now there's too much funny shit that raises some questions.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
AZ just lost and the Rams just lost

Go Cowboys!

It looks like we get the Niners next week!!!

The Niners looked pretty gritty and tough. They'll pressure Dak for sure and try to run the ball on offense. There are no gimmies from here on out.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We gone be hosting the fairy niners at 3:30 central time on See BS with Romo on commentary.
20220109_211552_HDR.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Niners/Cowboys. Perhaps the two most Jekyll and Hyde teams in the league this season. Depending on which Niners team and which Cowboys team show up this could be either an absolute slop fest, a massacre either way, or possibly the best game of the postseason; and it's impossible to say which it will be without completely guessing out your ass...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wont surprise me if they dont.

On the other hand, it wouldnt surprise me if they do either. It's just a helter skelter team and you never know which one will show up.

I actually think they could win 1 game but they cant win 3 in a row against the top competition but I'm sticking with my one and done prediction, the entitled atmosphere is too much of an albatross to overcome (along with many other factors mentioned ad nauseam)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Niners looked pretty gritty and tough. They'll pressure Dak for sure and try to run the ball on offense. There are no gimmies from here on out.
I have to be honest, the Niners were the team I least wanted to play for WC weekend.

If we can protect Prescott, our receivers and TE's could potentially have a field day vs their secondary, but man we have to play run defense far better than we have most of this season. We didnt have Parsons but the rest of our front 7 got mauled yesterday in Philly by their damn backups, that is not something that inspires a lot of confidence.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The one that has the most juice/ratings

I don't doubt that game will get the highest rating, what I don't understand is how CBS got it instead of FOX (or even NBC)

FOX only got 1 of the 6 games next weekend and apparently chose Philly/Tampa over our game (which surprises me). NBC got games on Sat night and Sunday night and ESPN got the MNF slot (which I assumed we we never going to land in anyway)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still think we have a good shot to make some noise because I think Dak is better than Jimmy G. It always come down to the QB. If Dak makes the throws he made against the Eagles, we have a shot against anyone. And I think our D, when healthy and everyone is playing, can cause fits for statues like Brady and Stafford. I can hope....right?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No confidence in our team for me for Sunday vs Niners.

I said either the day we got embarrassed by the Cards or the next morning that I thought Seattle would go in there and roll them, and they did. The Cards had plenty to play for and played a miserable game, giving up over 200 yds rushing and 190 to Rashaad Penny alone. We rushed for a paltry 45 yards and almost half that was Prescott. Seattle scored at will (38 pts) and only punted twice. Seattle's defense got 5 sacks on that mighty midget, whereas we could manage only 1. Seattle converted 66.7% of their 3rd downs (8/12) whereas we could only convert 3/11. Also, we got flagged out the ass (10 times) and somehow Seattle got only 4.

So for the last 5 weeks, the Cardinals are 1-4 and basically got manhandled in every one of those losses. The one game they didn't was on the road vs our heroes.

Like I said, ZERO confidence or faith in this team.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No confidence in our team for me for Sunday vs Niners.

I said either the day we got embarrassed by the Cards or the next morning that I thought Seattle would go in there and roll them, and they did. The Cards had plenty to play for and played a miserable game, giving up over 200 yds rushing and 190 to Rashaad Penny alone. We rushed for a paltry 45 yards and almost half that was Prescott. Seattle scored at will (38 pts) and only punted twice. Seattle's defense got 5 sacks on that mighty midget, whereas we could manage only 1. Seattle converted 66.7% of their 3rd downs (8/12) whereas we could only convert 3/11. Also, we got flagged out the ass (10 times) and somehow Seattle got only 4.

So for the last 5 weeks, the Cardinals are 1-4 and basically got manhandled in every one of those losses. The one game they didn't was on the road vs our heroes.

Like I said, ZERO confidence or faith in this team.

I can't argue with anything you posted. But anything can happen on any given Sunday. And while I've been critical of Dak, I like the way he responded in Philly, even if it was against 2nd stringers. If Dak has the "it" factor, these are the games where he takes charge and leads the team.

I can see us blow out the 9ers. Unfortunately, I can see us laying an egg too. It's just the way of the NFL. But I think we'll play well at home and give Jimmy G fits.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'll say this....my expectations for this team under the Jones regime post Jimmy are basically nil. Dak is signed and paid like a franchise QB so he's the guy regardless of my feelings. So I'd rather be playing an extra week in the playoffs then be sitting at home waiting for the draft. I'm going to look forward to the game and have a few drinks while watching.

I also believe having a real HC with experience only helps this team. MM hasn't been perfect, I get that. But I know I'd be feeling different with Garrett. I don't want the game to come down to a FG or even XP with our kicker. I'll have a heart attack.

Top Bottom