yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After the way the 2nd half of this season has gone, I can't really say I'd be all that sad to see him go.

this seems absurd to me, imo, he hasn't even got the experience to be OC on this level & shouldn't be in Dallas

its hard for me to believe he isn't consistently outcoached by veteran coaches with decades of NFL experience but what do I know

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
this seems absurd to me, imo, he hasn't even got the experience to be OC on this level & shouldn't be in Dallas

its hard for me to believe he isn't consistently outcoached by veteran coaches with decades of NFL experience but what do I know
I kindly doubt Moore would be dumb enough to take that HC job at a dumpster fire of a club. But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Ginger Jr leave.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If you don't think Jerry has big plans for Moore, you're out of your fucking mind. Moore turned down the Boise job because he knows he'll get the top job one day--merit or not.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you don't think Jerry has big plans for Moore, you're out of your fucking mind. Moore turned down the Boise job because he knows he'll get the top job one day--merit or not.

Ala Jason Garrett

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Diggs, Pollard, and Kearse will not be traveling to Philly and have been ruled out for the game tomorrow

Diggs -illness
Kearse - Hammy
Pollard - foot

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It sounds like tomorrows game is going to be a typical end of season shitshow

There is set to be at least 25 people out for both teams due to Covid and injury

It won’t surprise me if our starters play 1 or 2 series then we sit them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kielce has been activated from the Covid list and will start today. The NFL Network is reporting that the Eagles starters may play a series or two and then rest them.

This is shaping up to be a really shitty game that we will lose

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Diggs, Pollard, and Kearse will not be traveling to Philly and have been ruled out for the game tomorrow

Diggs -illness
Kearse - Hammy
Pollard - foot
Everybody wondered why Pollard only got 3 carries last week, he's obviously hurting bad. Basically both our RB's are playing on one leg.

And for tonight we are missing 3/4 of the starting secondary. Tyron not playing due to Covid too and no Parsons.

Might get ugly tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is shaping up to be a really shitty game that we will lose
Its probably gonna be really shitty, but hopefully they can find a way to sneak out a win as there's still an outside chance they could get the #2 seed. SF has owned the Rams in recent seasons and is playing decent football. Seattle is coming off their best game of the yr in what could be Carroll and Wilson's last game as Seahawks, and I dont think the Cards are very good anyway. That leaves Tampa, which has a lot of guys out and just had to rid themselves of that fucktard AB.

It would suck BEYOND BELIEF for all those games to play out the ay we need, only to blow it all by losing tonight.

Even if its the ugliest game in history and we win 6-3, finding a way to get the W does matter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its probably gonna be really shitty, but hopefully they can find a way to sneak out a win as there's still an outside chance they could get the #2 seed. SF has owned the Rams in recent seasons and is playing decent football. Seattle is coming off their best game of the yr in what could be Carroll and Wilson's last game as Seahawks, and I dont think the Cards are very good anyway. That leaves Tampa, which has a lot of guys out and just had to rid themselves of that fucktard AB.

It would suck BEYOND BELIEF for all those games to play out the ay we need, only to blow it all by losing tonight.

Even if its the ugliest game in history and we win 6-3, finding a way to get the W does matter.

Oh it matters

I just don’t think we get it done. Not with the pieces we are missing. Even against a depleted Shegulls team who are resting their starters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe this is the full list but who knows:

Out tonight for us:

Tyron Smith, Tony Pollard, Michael Gallup (done for year), Micah Parsons, Jayron Kearse, Travon Diggs, Anthony Brown & Donovan Wilson.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just don’t think we get it done. Not with the pieces we are missing. Even against a depleted Shegulls team who are resting their starters.

Really Scott? I have to think we beat the Eagles for 2 reasons. First, I think we're a better team even though we're missing some key pieces. And second, I still think Dak is a better QB than Hurts. Whenever I look at these games, I give the edge to the team with the better QB.

Now that I've said that, we'll probably get crushed......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really Scott? I have to think we beat the Eagles for 2 reasons. First, I think we're a better team even though we're missing some key pieces. And second, I still think Dak is a better QB than Hurts. Whenever I look at these games, I give the edge to the team with the better QB.

Now that I've said that, we'll probably get crushed......

I doubt we play Dak the entire time so I don’t see us winning

Top Bottom