dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Again, a little over the top.

They did it against a 3rd string gadget QB, two backup offensive tackles, missing start WR and star RB.

And they did give up 400+ yards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep.

Like I have said a couple times now, I bet LVE would basically be benched now if Jabril Cox hadnt blown out his knee.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DLaw looked pretty good for a guy who missed 10 games and had hardly practiced. If he stays healthy he will definitely help make a huge difference up front the remainder of the year.

Looks like we may be getting Gregory and Gallimore both for Washington Wokeskins.

Other than Parsons though we have nothing at LB, and while Kearse has been a very pleasant surprise and had a nice year, safety overall is still really bad, especially with Wilson gone (and likely done for the season)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Agree except for the last part. Its definitely a toss up at this point but the other 3 teams are really bad and 4 of our 5 games are against them.

Two wins almost assuredly wins the division for us. I think we'll get 2 or 3 and do that, then get run out of the postseason in game one at home.

It would be an epic collapse to lose this division (but certainly in the jones boys wheelhouse)

you'd think they could at least go 2-3 from here on out which would require the WFT to go 5-1 and probably have to sweep Dallas

could happen but dont think I'd bet on it

I think I just started the nails for their coffin by giving them this tepid vote of confidence

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Warshton has found a formula and has won three straight. I expect us to split with them at best. Either way, we definitely lose in the first round of any playoff game we find ourselves in. This shit club is going nowhere.

Massive underachievement "team" we have here.

looks like they're set up to lose to the Rams again

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The offense is still broken. The running game (save for one big play) is still non-existent and Dak still misses easy throws. And don't get me started about the weak ass o-line. It was like Moore was trying to keep the Saints in the game with all the three-and-outs. Also took us four quarters to realize that their QB (who is faster than Zeke) can only run, not pass. When we face a quality team in the playoffs, it won't be pretty.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
fcf279fe953597c07049da87aba38576.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so refreshing to have 2 DPOY candidates on this defense, especially considering what the defense was last year and what the defense has been for the last decade+

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
so refreshing to have 2 DPOY candidates on this defense, especially considering what the defense was last year and what the defense has been for the last decade+

Parsons and Diggs are both cornerstone type players you can build around for sure. We still need some other positions upgraded.

Last time we had a really good defense was when Wade was running the D (2007-2009, then the team collapsed in 2010 under his shitty leadership) so its been awhile. This D is not at that level yet but could get there in time (and once guys get healthy)

Will be interesting to see what Gallimore adds when he returns, and if Gregory is healthy we have 3 really good pass rushers now to chase QB's.

Top Bottom