dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We play the Chiefs this week. Over/under on the numbers of Zoner posts/threads total for mentioning "Cowboys drafted Trysten Hill instead of JUAN THORNHILL!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh...we dont know how to build a team!!!!!!" set at 25

Juan Thornhill CAREEER- 4 picks, 9 passes defensed. Hasnt missed a single regular season game either.

This year in 10 games, he has zero picks and 1 (yes, ONE) pass defensed.

For 3 seasons Zoners have creamed their pants over Juan Thornhill, and he has basically been invisible on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoners spent all week saying how we couldnt win the game if Steele played LT again, and that Cowboy coaches were stupid for playing him there instead of Lael Collins or career journeyman Tyler Nsekhe

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams are having a game vs the Niners tonight like we did against the Broncos

Just can’t get going and nothing is going their way

That’s good news for us

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams are having a game vs the Niners tonight like we did against the Broncos

Just can’t get going and nothing is going their way

That’s good news for us

The got their asses kicked the week before vs Tennessee too.

Zoners were all tore up "ohhhh, they have Von Miller!!!!!!!"...."OMG now they have OBJ"...."and they already have Ramsey and Donald!!!!! What can we possibly do vs them??? THEY ARE ALL INNNNN!!!!!!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ Translation- CW might not be the starter at LG much longer

In his defense, a couple of those calls Sunday (and some in previous games) were kind of bullshit, especially the chop block call he got.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I present yet another shining example of why Zoners should never be invited here.

This is epic level fucktardism.

My favorite response in that hayseed's thread is below (and no, I didn't write it but it's 100% factual)

For a moderator, this guy has some of the worst opinions / ideas on this board..to say this is a bad thread would be an understatement

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
c07aae4dec1b192cff0f762af1c37f7d.jpg

Top Bottom