icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont like that every one at the end of the video picked dallas

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With Gregory out, it means 3/4 of our projected starting DL is gone.

DLaw played one game, Gallimore played no games and now Gregory likely out till at least after the Raiders game. Worst part of Gregory/DLaw injuries is it wasnt even during a game that they got hurt, during soft likely non contact practices.

This team just cant stay healthy for nothing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Gregory out, it means 3/4 of our projected starting DL is gone.

DLaw played one game, Gallimore played no games and now Gregory likely out till at least after the Raiders game. Worst part of Gregory/DLaw injuries is it wasnt even during a game that they got hurt, during soft likely non contact practices.

This team just cant stay healthy for nothing.

The only positive is at least this team isn’t falling apart with our injuries like we always have in the past.

Remember what would happen when Sean Lee was injured? The defense turned to shit.

At least we are finding ways to win (except for the Broncos game) with our back ups

Injuries haven’t been as crippling this season as they have been in the past. Hopefully that remains to be the case.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I smell another rough outing for us this week. I think we win but not at all confident about it. And yes a loss won't even surprise me. Mid-season blues.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cant predict anything when Im still recovering from the stupid blocked punt turned first down the broncos got last week

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I cant predict anything when Im still recovering from the stupid blocked punt turned first down the broncos got last week
It was just a fluke deal. The ball crossed the LoS making it simply a punt regardless of our touching it behind the line. Then we touched it again making it a live ball. They recovered it. The partial block wasn't even relevant once the ball proceeded beyond the LoS.

Top Bottom