dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Against KC, most teams do find a way to lose. I gotta assume you didn't watch the game itself.

I don't watch any games on TV if I can help it, except for the Cowboys.

That said, it was on at the restaurant we were at and I saw Cleveland blew a big lead in a game they were dominating.

Just like a Jason Garrett coached team would do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That said, it was on at the restaurant we were at and I saw Cleveland blew a big lead in a game they were dominating.

Just like a Jason Garrett coached team would do.
That actually happens quite a bit in the NFL. And with even bigger leads than Cleveland saw all day which wasn't ever all that much. A two score lead is gonna hold up against Mahomes?

The point is they're improving, and play tough defense and punishing offense. Real football. Gonna be dangerous. Better front office and better coaching than we've had. As I said last year I bet they get to the SB before we ever even sniff it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That actually happens quite a bit in the NFL. And with even bigger leads than Cleveland saw all day which wasn't ever all that much. A two score lead is gonna hold up against Mahomes?

The point is they're improving, and play tough defense and punishing offense. Real football. Gonna be dangerous. Better front office and better coaching than we've had. As I said last year I bet they get to the SB before we ever even sniff it.
A tough defense that gave up 30+ pts?

Real football isnt usually led by an assclown QB either, and their QB is a fucktard.

Happy to take your bet.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cleveland had some bad "own goals" yesterday that hurt them. KC is undeniably good, but you can't just shrug your shoulders when you lose to them. When you blow multiple leads, it's fair to say that you "choked."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AFC title game last year for Cleve. When was our last one?

Can't believe there's anyone here who thinks they're gonna live long enough to see Dallas in the SB. Unimaginable.
The Browns didn't play in the AFC Championship game genius.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Browns didn't play in the AFC Championship game genius.
Glad to see you're paying SOME attention to the NFL. They missed the title game by five lousy points and held KC to 22 points, IN KC. This AFTER disposing of the Pissburg Stealers. Where have WE been in the last 20 years?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching the Monday night Raider game?

Take a look in the crowd. It’s ALL black. You don’t see any of the opposing teams colors in the stadium at all!

I guess every other teams fans are scared of the black hole and it’s crazy as Raider fans.

I don’t remember ever seeing so few of the opposing teams colors in the stands at any other game before.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Take a look in the crowd. It’s ALL black
I can't discern the purple/black Ravens jerseys from the Raider black ones in crowd shots I'm seeing. Loud cheers are heard each time Baltimore scores though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When they panned around the entire stadium during pregame it was all Black jerseys with only a couple purple ones sprinkled in. But they were few and far between.

Top Bottom