touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

NFL Network will have live coverage of Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend Aug. 7-8 as the classes of 2020 and 2021 are enshrined in Canton, Ohio.

Aug. 7: Coverage begins at 5:30 p.m. ET leading up to the class of 2020 enshrinement ceremony at 6:30 p.m. ET.

Aug. 8: Coverage begins at 6 p.m. ET leading up to the class of 2021 enshrinement ceremony at 7 p.m. ET.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was really hoping Drew was going to come out with the throwback fro!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I CAN NOT stand seeing LB’s wearing single digit numbers

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was everything I'd expect in a first preseason game with that many guys not suited up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I missed this announcement live. So I just watched it right now. Fucking classic! The first thing out of Jimmy’s mouth after Jerry says that Jimmy will be placed into the ring of honor was “while I’m alive?”

I busted out laughing. You gotta love Jimmy!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I caught some of the game and a few things caught my. The D looked much faster than last year but I still think we'll be hobbled by a less than average DL. The DT's are going to be run on all day and night.

The back up QB's are putrid. Just horrible. Garrett Gilbert may have a little something and looks a notch above the others. But WTF....Cooper Rush is awful. And DaNucci? My God. The game is completely unwatchable.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So I caught some of the game and a few things caught my. The D looked much faster than last year but I still think we'll be hobbled by a less than average DL. The DT's are going to be run on all day and night.

The back up QB's are putrid. Just horrible. Garrett Gilbert may have a little something and looks a notch above the others. But WTF....Cooper Rush is awful. And DaNucci? My God. The game is completely unwatchable.
Gilbert is ok for a backup if you're reasonably sure you don't NEED him to play more than a game. If he had to play (and win) a lot we'd be in big trouble. Rush and DaNucci are not #2s, never will be on any team worth a damn.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Overall it was a quite dismal and dissatisfying outing leaving nothing to point to as improvement of any sort. But... You just gotta understand what's being built here! The goal of the game was to come out of it with no significant injuries. Even if the on-field product is horrid.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Overall it was a quite dismal and dissatisfying outing leaving nothing to point to as improvement of any sort. But... You just gotta understand what's being built here! The goal of the game was to come out of it with no significant injuries. Even if the on-field product is horrid.

It was dismal and it's part of the current culture in Dallas. We certainly don't want any injuries on a team that went 6 and 10 or it may hobble our improvement to 8 and 8. Whatever.....

I can certainly see sitting Dak and a few other players. But these young guys need to play with a sense of urgency and energy. We rarely get that from this team, even in the regular season, let alone pre-season.

Top Bottom