yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

A buddy of mine went down there recently and said he felt like it was really racist in reverse. I've been there and never felt that way at all and loved Atlanta. I think he just lives in a narrow minded bubble but what do I know?

What's your experience?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A buddy of mine went down there recently and said he felt like it was really racist in reverse. I've been there and never felt that way at all and loved Atlanta. I think he just lives in a narrow minded bubble but what do I know?

What's your experience?

Its getting more and more woke here for certain.

I stay away from downtown Atlanta and Buckhead now as much as possible. Buckhead at one time was the absolute best place in metro Atlanta for shopping, restaurants and bars but its a shithole now that has overrun with all kinds of crime (incl violent crime). Its s bad that Buckhead is pushing to form its own city and have its own police as City of Atlanta is not doing enough there.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its getting more and more woke here for certain.

I stay away from downtown Atlanta and Buckhead now as much as possible. Buckhead at one time was the absolute best place in metro Atlanta for shopping, restaurants and bars but its a shithole now that has overrun with all kinds of crime (incl violent crime). Its s bad that Buckhead is pushing to form its own city and have its own police as City of Atlanta is not doing enough there.

bummer, I loved Atlanta and Buckhead when I was there 10+ yard ago.

I just went to a presentation by some architects that worked on the Atlanta Beltline and they're helping design something similar here in Dallas. I own a property adjacent to our version of the Beltline we hope to make into a cool outdoor venue for people coming off the trail to eat, drink, hang out.

You ever get down to the Beltline or have you become too much of a fuddy-duddy for that kind of crap?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Blake Jarwin has been placed on IR with a hip injury. Shultz will take over starting TE duties.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wonder how possible it is to cut or trade jarwin to resign schultz

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lost year for Jarwin and Gallup.

I think Gallup will make an impact once he returns, and if he does he'll still be in line for a major payday in 2022 (whether its us or someone else)

Jarwin on the other hand will probably be a cap casualty after this season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1b77dd206cb4405bf54e849c4a5a421a.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wonder how possible it is to cut or trade jarwin to resign schultz
I'd think its an absolute given Jarwin will be released after the season for cap purposes.

They'll try to keep Schultz but he has probably made himself a lot of money these past two seasons.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Amari Cooper has tested positive for Covid and has been placed on the Covid list. He will miss at least the next two games (10 days)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Amari Cooper has tested positive for Covid and has been placed on the Covid list. He will miss at least the next two games (10 days)

I hate this mother fucking league.

Dumbest fucking policy ever. I read somewhere this morning that Cooper has no symptoms of any kind, and not only did he have to sit out today but also has t miss our next game.

Fuck all woke dumbasses.

Top Bottom