bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Crickets from league office trying to explain why Hill got two games and that Giants WR got only a 12k fine when he punched a Cowboy player.

Aaron Donald and some Stealer thug also got nothing with similar recent game experiences.
My guess is that Toney's was in the heat of the moment whereas Hill's punch was post-game and planned.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My guess is that Toney's was in the heat of the moment whereas Hill's punch was post-game and planned.
So, what you are saying is Hill told the Raider guy during the game "hey mother fucker, after this game I am gonna come beat your ass"

And the league has evidence of that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nashon Wright now out with Covid, and McCarthy says Cooper is now coughing and may not be able to clear Covid protocols

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think McCarthy said afterward he may not clear b/s Covid protocols because he has a "cough"

Fucking woke pansy fucking league.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So, what you are saying is Hill told the Raider guy during the game "hey mother fucker, after this game I am gonna come beat your ass"

And the league has evidence of that.
There's a difference between socking a guy in the heat of the moment (Toney) and post-game when things have cooled down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a difference between socking a guy in the heat of the moment (Toney) and post-game when things have cooled down.

How so?

What did the Raider piece of shit do to provoke him? I seriously doubt Hill just wandered over there and randomly decided to clock the guy.

I don't care when it happened, it was on the field while both guys are in uniform and they should be disciplined the same.

And if its true that its a lifelong Eagles player now making the calls on this, its stinks even more.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
How so?

What did the Raider piece of shit do to provoke him? I seriously doubt Hill just wandered over there and randomly decided to clock the guy.

I don't care when it happened, it was on the field while both guys are in uniform and they should be disciplined the same.

And if its true that its a lifelong Eagles player now making the calls on this, its stinks even more.
Hill doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. He had a problem coming out of college with maturity issues and threw a punch instead of saying "Good game; Happy Thanksgiving." We'll be without his services during a critical stretch of the season due to his own stupidity.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hill doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. He had a problem coming out of college with maturity issues and threw a punch instead of saying "Good game; Happy Thanksgiving." We'll be without his services during a critical stretch of the season due to his own stupidity.

Does it really matter?

Missing out on his production of zero sacks since he entered the league in 2019 isn’t really going to make much of a dent

This guy still hasn’t been able to crack the starting lineup in 3 years.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Does it really matter?

Missing out on his production of zero sacks since he entered the league in 2019 isn’t really going to make much of a dent

This guy still hasn’t been able to crack the starting lineup in 3 years.
He was playing well before the injury last year and played well on Thanksgiving. And with Urban out for the year, we need all the help we can get at DT.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cedrick Wilson is out for tomorrows game vs the Saints with an ankle injury

Speaking of tomorrows game, are we going to have a game day thread? I haven’t seen one yet and the game is less than 24 hours away.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Speaking of tomorrows game, are we going to have a game day thread? I haven’t seen one yet and the game is less than 24 hours away.
Thursday is the day for the starting of the gameday thread. It coincides with the start of the NFL week. You're 2 hours ahead of most of the rest of us. The thread will get started tomorrow, lol.

Only when we're looking "good" to most, do we get these rushes for the gameday thread. Never had that problem last year. I expect it to subside after we lose these next two games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thursday is the day for the starting of the gameday thread. It coincides with the start of the NFL week. You're 2 hours ahead of most of the rest of us. The thread will get started tomorrow, lol.

Only when we're looking "good" to most, do we get these rushes for the gameday thread. Never had that problem last year. I expect it to subside after we lose these next two games.

Thanks Karen

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently they asked Jones on his radio show yesterday if Steele was going back to starting RT and he wouldn't confirm one way or another, all he would basically say is both Steele and Collins would play.

Top Bottom