Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I haven't watched any Cardinals games so dont know what they have going, I thought their QB was too short to play in the NFL but I guess I was wrong. I didn't think coach bro would be any good there either (& I went to Tech) so I guess I got that completely wrong. Part of me still thinks their the frauds, time will tell
Their D is legit. Their O is dynamic and explosive. Their run game is strong enough to close out games in the 4th quarter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oops

But hey this was from the same guy that told me the Browns are a legit team that made the AFC Championship and play real football on both sides of the ball.
You didn't quote my whole statement. The actual guess was 11-6 behind an alarmingly improved defense. Spot on thus far.

Cleveland IS legit, and once again we see you don't read because as I posted, I was mostly trolling you that day. But not in the cheapass way of quoting posts out of context.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dbair with a few call out posts.......first BB and now Dooms. He's almost gone full blown CZ homer....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I had us 4-3 by this time in my original post. I’m happy to say that this clearly is not the team I expected us to field this season.

I will be happy to be wrong about this team all season long and through the playoffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You didn't quote my whole statement. The actual guess was 11-6 behind an alarmingly improved defense. Spot on thus far.

Cleveland IS legit, and once again we see you don't read because as I posted, I was mostly trolling you that day. But not in the cheapass way of quoting posts out of context.

Dooms, are you totally drunk every time you post?

I quoted your whole statement, it's still there. Someone else even quoted it too.

As for Cleveland, they look like frauds again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair with a few call out posts.......first BB and now Dooms. He's almost gone full blown CZ homer....

Not really.

I still have some questions about this team. Love our record but I still wonder about the defense and the injuries we have are problematic. The special teams are far from special, other than the punter who is having a really good year.

I feel like a few of the games we should have won more handily than we ultimately did, but the win vs Minnesota was very encouraging considering Prescott didn't play and the defense HAD to step up, and did.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not really.

I still have some questions about this team. Love our record but I still wonder about the defense and the injuries we have are problematic. The special teams are far from special, other than the punter who is having a really good year.

I feel like a few of the games we should have won more handily than we ultimately did, but the win vs Minnesota was very encouraging considering Prescott didn't play and the defense HAD to step up, and did.

Yep. The D still gives up some plays but they're far improved. Jabril Cox's injury is pretty big. I thought the kid had a chance to be a starter by the end of the year.

The NFC is looking pretty tough this year and in order to get to the big game, you have to go through a combination of Brady, Rodgers, Murray and Stafford. I think Stafford is a good QB but is behind the others I mentioned, as well as Dak. There are some nail bitters ahead, to be sure.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I quoted your whole statement, it's still there. Someone else even quoted it too.
I linked you to the post where where I clarified my prediction. Which again, is spot on so far. Can't tell us you never saw it.
As for Cleveland, they look like frauds again.
We still have our bet that they'll make it to the SB before we even sniff it. Although I have no idea what I win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. The D still gives up some plays but they're far improved. Jabril Cox's injury is pretty big. I thought the kid had a chance to be a starter by the end of the year.

The NFC is looking pretty tough this year and in order to get to the big game, you have to go through a combination of Brady, Rodgers, Murray and Stafford. I think Stafford is a good QB but is behind the others I mentioned, as well as Dak. There are some nail bitters ahead, to be sure.
Agree on J Cox, I think he was in line to be on the field a significant amount on D as the year wore on, and maybe even have displaced LVE/Neal altogether.

Agree with you on NFC too, it's pretty tough. D has to keep getting better and we need some other pass rushers to step up. Hopefully Lawrence coming back will be a big boost. Gallimore could be really helpful too if he is 100% (which I am having real doubts about)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I linked you to the post where where I clarified my prediction. Which again, is spot on so far. Can't tell us you never saw it.
So dont play both sides of the fence in the same thread

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So dont play both sides of the fence in the same thread
It never happened. "Want to say" is far different from actual saying. Perhaps you should take a remedial reading class.

But, you did read it and understood it. You simply chose to be dishonest and take a cheap shot. Like the dick you are.

Top Bottom