Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And then there was...
These guys need to stay away from the roids. They keep getting caught choking and beating ppl. Roidrage will make ya do dumb things

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
These guys need to stay away from the roids. They keep getting caught choking and beating ppl. Roidrage will make ya do dumb things
Aren't you already dumb before you start? That's why you start?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That’s what I’m saying

I thought he was pretty clean and didn’t have any (bad choices/dumb mistake) type marks on his record

That’s why this situation surprised me

He seemed like he was a smarter kid than this
One of the threads at CZ about this was removed and when another one was started, there's a post saying the woman took all this down.

None of the team writers or other media sites has picked this up that I am aware of.

Hopefully it was all b/s.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One of the threads at CZ about this was removed and when another one was started, there's a post saying the woman took all this down.

None of the team writers or other media sites has picked this up that I am aware of.

Hopefully it was all b/s.

I hope so

I’d hate to see a kid with what seems to be a bright future with the team have his career go down the tubes because of something like this

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
too bad yall dont check out the around the league board

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer​

Senior Bowl executive director and ESPN draft analyst Jim Nagy worked with Cowboys defensive coordinator Dan Quinn in Seattle and believes Patrick Surtain II would be an ideal fit. "I know what he likes in his corners. I've sat in draft meetings with him," Nagy said. "I haven't talked to Dan specifically this draft cycle about Patrick but he is that style of corner. We used to call them, ‘Seahawk corners.' He has that kind of guy. He definitely has the tools that Dan would be looking for."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer​

Cowboys defensive back Rashard Robinson has been suspended the first two games of the season for violating the performance enhancing drug policy. He will be allowed to take part in the offseason program, training camp and preseason games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its s shame what injuries did to this guy because he was a fantastic player when healthy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see he decided to retire before his annual sprained vagina report came out

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
poor bastard looked like he was going to become a staple in the middle of the defense and heir apparent to sean lee

The one positive here is that they aren’t counting on him like they did Sean Lee every season till he sprained his vagina in week three of training camp.

Maybe they learned their lesson, or maybe LVE is worse off medically than advertised

Either way, it sucks to see a good player struggle with injuries so often. At least they aren’t counting on him anymore just to let the team down when he gets hurt

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At least they aren’t counting on him anymore just to let the team down when he gets hurt
He plays this year and then according to all I've read, they will look at a new contract for him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how good does LVE have to play to warrant an extension ?

plays in every game ?
team leader in tackles ?
pro bowl ?
all pro ?
injury history shouldn't warrant an extension ?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
how good does LVE have to play to warrant an extension ?

plays in every game ?
team leader in tackles ?
pro bowl ?
all pro ?
injury history shouldn't warrant an extension ?

He has to not be Humpty Dumpty again

That is all

At least in the ownerships mind. In my mind I’d be done with him. Love the player, love his ability, but...

No matter how great he may be on the field, (like Sean Lee) if he ain’t able to stay on the field then he is useless. He has already shown too much of a propensity for getting injured. Plus his neck injury is one he will always be dealing with in his career. It’s not a matter of “if” he gets injured again. It’s “when” he gets injured again. Which sucks, because I like this kid. With that being said....

We have enough cheerleaders on the sideline. We don’t need another one.

I’m tired of this front office hanging on to a player for 1-3 years too long and after their usefulness has been expended.

If he can no longer help the team win for whatever reason then said player needs to be gone. No matter who he is. This isn’t a summer camp for players the FO likes. This is (or is supposed to be) a football team that is willing to do whatever they need to do to win the Super Bowl!

Top Bottom