Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When have we had a top pick with a healthy Dak? Yeah. That's what I thought.

We were well on our way to starting out the season 0 and 5 last year barring a miracle on-sides kick vs Atlanta and Anthony Brown and Andy Dalton saving the day vs New York after Dak's 70 QB rating. And that's after going 8 and 8 in 2019 and going 2 and 4 down the stretch that year while Dak was sucking ass (while healthy, BTW).

That's what I thought......

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We were well on our way to starting out the season 0 and 5 last year barring a miracle on-sides kick vs Atlanta and Anthony Brown and Andy Dalton saving the day vs New York after Dak's 70 QB rating. And that's after going 8 and 8 in 2019 and going 2 and 4 down the stretch that year while Dak was sucking ass (while healthy, BTW).

That's what I thought......
You're such an idiot. Your over-obsessed hatred of Dak is ridiculous. Well I can play that game as well. Were it not for the defense, the Cowboys could as well been 5-0 with Dak. The three games the Cowboys lost with Dak was by an average of 7 points (a TD). The high end being 11 points, the low end being 3. With Dak, the Cowboys had no problem putting up the points, any fool can see that.

You talk about Dak's 70 QBR in the Giants' game, but ignore the 92.5 against the Rams, the 109.4 against the Falcons, 93.6 against the Seahawks, and 112.9 against the Browns.

And di you even watch the freaking game? You credit Brown and Dalton of all people, but ignore the TD pass caught by Dak --- that came after Browns fumble recovery all in that same quarter, and ignore Zeke's contribution that sealed the deal. And what the fuck did Dalton do with his 111 yards? He was the epitome of a bus driver.

Dude you're sick. You'd rather the Cowboys lose with anyone else than to win with Dak.

Sorry to break it to you, but if the defense vastly improves over last year --- which shouldn't be hard, and Dak plays at his level, the Cowboys will not have a top 10 pick.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if he even makes the opening day roster. I still think there's a chance he gets cut unless he has a strong preseason.

I saw some blurbs a couple weeks ago that said the Cowboys quietly shopped him during the draft.
I don't think they'll cut Smith right away. They will give him this year. Jabril Cox's development will be key. I think he's slated as the one to make Smith expendable.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude you're sick. You'd rather the Cowboys lose with anyone else than to win with Dak.

This is always a lame fall-back argument of the uninformed. CZ worthy stuff.

We both watch the games and come to totally different conclusions. It is what it is. We're in year 6 of Dak's tenure and I agree the D sucked ass. But I also see that Dak can't carry the team. In the Rams game we scored 14 points in the second quarter and 3 points the other 3. That's not going to cut it. The D "held" the Rams to 20 points and Dak threw short of 4th and 3 to turn it over on downs in the red zone. And Dak had the ball to end the game and couldn't pull it out. I do think it was a lame call on Gallop with the offensive PI on a nice throw with under 2 minutes.

The thing about these conversations is that all this will play itself out, one way or another. They have every year and we blame everyone and everything else. Its' the D or it's the HC or it's the OL or it's Zeke or it's the WR, or lack thereof so we go out and spend a 1st round pick on Coop. Dak has to carry the team for us to go anywhere. He's getting paid franchise money coming off a serious injury. That'll be the excuse this season so I'll save you the trouble and call it now.

Yes, the D sucked. Yes, Garrett sucked. But Dak disappears for stretches and then plays catch up and pads his stats doing it. You can agree or disagree. Hopefully the D will be improved and Dak can take advantage of it. But I have my doubts. It's year 6 and the excuses keep coming.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is always a lame fall-back argument of the uninformed. CZ worthy stuff.

We both watch the games and come to totally different conclusions. It is what it is. We're in year 6 of Dak's tenure and I agree the D sucked ass. But I also see that Dak can't carry the team. In the Rams game we scored 14 points in the second quarter and 3 points the other 3. That's not going to cut it. The D "held" the Rams to 20 points and Dak threw short of 4th and 3 to turn it over on downs in the red zone. And Dak had the ball to end the game and couldn't pull it out. I do think it was a lame call on Gallop with the offensive PI on a nice throw with under 2 minutes.

The thing about these conversations is that all this will play itself out, one way or another. They have every year and we blame everyone and everything else. Its' the D or it's the HC or it's the OL or it's Zeke or it's the WR, or lack thereof so we go out and spend a 1st round pick on Coop. Dak has to carry the team for us to go anywhere. He's getting paid franchise money coming off a serious injury. That'll be the excuse this season so I'll save you the trouble and call it now.

Yes, the D sucked. Yes, Garrett sucked. But Dak disappears for stretches and then plays catch up and pads his stats doing it. You can agree or disagree. Hopefully the D will be improved and Dak can take advantage of it. But I have my doubts. It's year 6 and the excuses keep coming.
Nobody can carry a team with that sort of a defense and losing both your bookend tackles. The insane hatred you have for Dak, would have people thinking that he fucked your girlfriend, but I'm certain Dak isn't into farm animals.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nobody can carry a team with that sort of a defense and losing both your bookend tackles. The insane hatred you have for Dak, would have people thinking that he fucked your girlfriend, but I'm certain Dak isn't into farm animals.

I should have known better than to respond thinking you'd be somewhat civil. It's all good though. We need another apologist on the board. I hope that if Dak doesn't meet your low expectations again this year, you won't disappear again. Meanwhile, I'll continue to be right and you'll just continue to be an apologist and a shill.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys will be on Hard Knocks again this year.

It will be interesting to see how MM handles the team.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Cowboys will be on Hard Knocks again this year.

It will be interesting to see how MM handles the team.
Guess you will have see all that in between the time his attention whore boss hogs the camera. A chance for prune face to act he knows what the fuck he is doing in front of the masses, is the ultimate Jerry fantasy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why the fuck is Jeruh crying during his first press conference of training camp while talking about being willing to do anything to get the Cowboys back to the Super Bowl?

My only thoughts is hopefully he is terminal and about to die and he knows this is his last chance at a SB

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why the fuck is Jeruh crying during his first press conference of training camp while talking about being willing to do anything to get the Cowboys back to the Super Bowl?

My only thoughts is hopefully he is terminal and about to die and he knows this is his last chance at a SB
drunk grandpa jones turns endearing as he reminisces about opportunities lost with the HBO cameras capturing it all in 4k ultra hd

i kinda believe its part of the script

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wasn’t that the same themes as the last two times we were on hard knocks as well?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya we've seen this version of jerry already and i dont doubt that he really wants to win another championship, but the huge stadium has been built, the nicely landscaped shopping centers are operational, the jerrycopter, the jerryacht, his dumbass bloodline is all up and down the organization, and then he has all the respect in the world amongst the other nfl owners.

maybe winning jumped up a rung on his priority ladder ? but there is no doubt winning is still less important than whores and johhny walker blue

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6aef252ac367550407fa3749b1603688.jpg

Well it’s the start of a new season and new training camp and here we go again. Cooper is hurt still/again for training camp.

Fuck this guy, it is time to move on! He hasn’t been healthy since he landed on the team. Plus he can’t play during away games anyway. He’s great when he has a good game. But how often does that happen? Half the time? And how often is he healthy? Never!

I’m 100% on the trade his ass now and get whatever we can for him camp before he loses even more value.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well this will be interesting. NFL teams will have to forfeit games and will count as a loss if their unvaccinated players cause a Covid outbreak.

Top Bottom