icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dallas has 4 comp picks... 99th overall, 139th, 179th, 227th

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have this gut feeling that if the cowboys miss out on Patrick Surtain lll or Caleb Farley they are going to trade down . Any thoughts???

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have this gut feeling that if the cowboys miss out on Patrick Surtain lll or Caleb Farley they are going to trade down . Any thoughts???
They need help in the front 7 before focusing on the secondary. DBs dont matter when opponents can run for 5 yards at will which happened all too often last year.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They need help in the front 7 before focusing on the secondary. DBs dont matter when opponents can run for 5 yards at will which happened all too often last year.
I don’t think they need a “ton “ of help in the front 7. Ala Doomsday, the scheme they used sucked and injuries didn’t help either . We haven’t had a ball hawk playmaking safety in probably 20+ years . That safety position is huge, You can cut a field in half and he could help in the run game too. A must have..

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With 10 picks in hand, it probably wouldn't be a shock if the team moved up rather than down this year, especially if they really love 1 or 2 particular players and want to ensure they get one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don’t think they need a “ton “ of help in the front 7. Ala Doomsday, the scheme they used sucked and injuries didn’t help either . We haven’t had a ball hawk playmaking safety in probably 20+ years . That safety position is huge, You can cut a field in half and he could help in the run game too. A must have..
You understand the safety is part of the secondary, right? And you said "need help in the front 7 before addressing the secondary" before. Did you evolve that fast?

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You understand the safety is part of the secondary, right? And you said "need help in the front 7 before addressing the secondary" before. Did you evolve that fast?
I didn’t say they needed help in the front 7 as much as they need a ball hawk safety ...that was theoneandonly who said that . Learn how to read FYI ...I’m saying they don’t need “ a ton “ of help in the front 7 as MUCH as they need a safety. 🙄

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I didn’t say they needed help in the front 7 as much as they need a ball hawk safety ...that was theoneandonly who said that . Learn how to read FYI ...I’m saying they don’t need “ a ton “ of help in the front 7 as MUCH as they need a safety. 🙄
You guys have these Longwindedone handles and expect old codgers to keep em straight?

Top Bottom