Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah like I commented in other post, that is just trash. Dude gains more yards from nothing than any RB in the league IMO, and he still consistently runs through or over guys. The only true statement is lack of long runs, but that isnt all on him for the reasons I noted above.
The biggest on-field problem Zeke has had since 2017 is the idiot way the coaching was using him. Much fewer passes to him, much more runs into nine man stacked boxes on 1st and 10 and short yardage. "Hey diddle diddle, Zeke up the middle." This stupidity hopefully went out the door on Jan. 5 with Ginger.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There are a few guys that have a legit argument to be better than Zeke or that could be better than Zeke this season. Barkley, McCaffrey, and Chubb but that’s about it. I definitely cannot name 10 that are better than Zeke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"Very few breakout runs, doesn't look as strong anymore," the anonymous coach, who ranked Elliott outside the top 10 at the position,

IMO, Zeke had far better blocking as a rookie, particularly at WR and TE - the new crew is not as big or aggressive

that said, I'm not sure he's as high energy

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anonymous guy says Zeke not even a top 10 RB?
Ok, cool.
Wonder how many opposition D-coordinators are going to treat him that way?

The “anonymous guy” was supposedly an NFL coach/OC/DC

So was it the Redskins, Eagles, or Giants Coach that started this?

But hurt little bitches

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
An anonymous AFC executive questioned whether the Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott should be considered among the upper echelon of NFL quarterbacks.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler polled over 50 league executives, coaches, scouts and players, who combined to rank Prescott as the ninth-best QB heading into the 2020 season.

"He'll get paid as one of the best, but he's certainly not top five and marginal top 10," the AFC exec said in an article released Wednesday. "That great rookie season set the stage for him to hit another level that he never really was going to hit. The bar got set high, and I don't know if he can reach it. Hasn't thrown it as well since [2016].

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The biggest on-field problem Zeke has had since 2017 is the idiot way the coaching was using him. Much fewer passes to him, much more runs into nine man stacked boxes on 1st and 10 and short yardage. "Hey diddle diddle, Zeke up the middle." This stupidity hopefully went out the door on Jan. 5 with Ginger.

Couldn't agree more, so glad that fucktard HC and his staff are gone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
that said, I'm not sure he's as high energy

That's what happens when you have a totally clueless, dimwitted coach that cant motivate a flea to bite a dogs ass.

The whole team was a reflection of him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
An anonymous AFC executive questioned whether the Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott should be considered among the upper echelon of NFL quarterbacks.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler polled over 50 league executives, coaches, scouts and players, who combined to rank Prescott as the ninth-best QB heading into the 2020 season.

"He'll get paid as one of the best, but he's certainly not top five and marginal top 10," the AFC exec said in an article released Wednesday. "That great rookie season set the stage for him to hit another level that he never really was going to hit. The bar got set high, and I don't know if he can reach it. Hasn't thrown it as well since [2016].

Coaching matters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
they mustve only seen cooper's road games

Not a great technician and sloppy? WTF?

Dude's considered one of the best route runners in the league. Aikman and Irvin have always spoken glowingly of his route running skill and those two know something about it.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not a great technician and sloppy? WTF?

Dude's considered one of the best route runners in the league. Aikman and Irvin have always spoken glowingly of his route running skill and those two know something about it.
ya i know watch how sloppy he is in these clips

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^^ the last clip i posted in the amari video ^^^

he burns "jackrabbit" jenoris jenkins easily... and jenkins looked like a pro bowl corner whenever he faced dez bryant

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For those of you saying/hoping that Gregory would be back....

It’s not looking so good. It seems even the team is giving up hope that he will be reinstated.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

It’s not looking so good. It seems even the team is giving up hope that he will be reinstated.

Yea I saw that today too. Wouldn’t have mind to have back in the rotation but ultimately, meh. Sucks to have waisted the 2nd round pick but what’s done is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I didnt have any real expectations for him if he did get reinstated.

Top Bottom