Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett has always had his pets that he let’s stick around the team when they should have been gone a long time ago

It’s good to see he’s taken that shitty coaching practice with him to NY

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"He knows our system." -- Garrett
RKG to help teach the giants where to:
- help garrett put together playbook (aka putting all the papers into sheet protectors and tabbing the plays dripping with air coryell)
- increase team ginger ratio
- make sure the qb coach doesn't get too uppity
- collect player email addresses
- reference plays of jason garrett's old thanksgiving day comeback game a minimum of 3 times per team meeting

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just found yet another thread where idiotZoners propose an undrafted free agent can easily replace another current starter (Jaylon Smith)

It is amazing the retardedness in that place. Somebody should put the entire internet world out of its misery by nuking that website.

Who the guy they signed from Utah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
GettyImages-1195735711-1-e1584567051517.jpg

Getty Images

New Giants offensive coordinator Jason Garrett will have someone around to help teach his ways.

(Including, we assume, the clapping).

According to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network, the Giants have claimed quarterback Cooper Rush off waivers from the Cowboys.

Rush was with Garrett in Dallas the last three seasons, and threw three passes (completing one). The Cowboys booted him to make room for a more experienced backup in Andy Dalton.

The Giants added Washington free agent Colt McCoy this offseason to back up Daniel Jones, and also have Alex Tanney and undrafted rookie Case Cookus on the roster at the moment.

Cooper Rush will still be last on the depth chart

But Garrett really likes the way he carries his clip board. So there is hope for him yet.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Not the 5th rd pick, some uDFA guy

LB Francis Bernard. Looks like a good player but definitely would not take him over Jaylon Smith.

The we should be worrying about is LVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if dallas paid more than minimum wage for cooper rush then they are fools

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Might be decent veteran OL depth signing. Erving I think he has essentially played all 5 OL spots. Former 1st rd pick of Browns.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hopefully cam erving is just in there to build the 2nd & 3rd team defensive line's confidence

Top Bottom