Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I believe they review turnovers automatically. They actually looked at it and called it a TD. That's how terrible the officials are.

I wonder what's likely to come of that.

it wasn't a playoff game ... but I can't imagine JJ not raising the issue with the NFL. If the booth review is the final call - what consequences are there for making obviously bad calls?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Organic tanking at its finest. You don’t have to believe it (Dooms) but it’s happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Organic tanking at its finest. You don’t have to believe it (Dooms) but it’s happening.

dalton saw the lack of progress w/ the O-Line so he decided to lick every doorknob at the Star until he got sick.. smartest guy in the building

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
whats the opposite of bend but dont break??

would it be a ram it up the ass defense? dunno but dallas has it down to a science

Reactions: MrB

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Garrett Gilbert must REALLY suck!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the Cowboys are considering starter Cooper a rush or that other guy over DaNooch this coming week?

I mean sure why not

Who cares

No matter who we start we are going to get destroyed by the Steelers anyway. Dalton was smart for catching Covid this week.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So the Cowboys are considering starter Cooper a rush or that other guy over DaNooch this coming week?

I mean sure why not

Who cares

No matter who we start we are going to get destroyed by the Steelers anyway. Dalton was smart for catching Covid this week.

No joke, TJ Watt will not only remind the Cowboys again what they passed on he has a legit shot at beating the all time sack record (in a single game).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder what's likely to come of that.

it wasn't a playoff game ... but I can't imagine JJ not raising the issue with the NFL. If the booth review is the final call - what consequences are there for making obviously bad calls?

I don't think there are any consequences. We just have to accept the fact that officiating is horrendous in the NFL.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cowboys starting QB vs PIT comes down to rush or garrett ... what year is it

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who the QB is if they continue to trot Steele out there at RT. They should move Zack to RT and bring Looney or McGovern in at RG. That's if they actually want to win a game or three the rest of the way.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That's if they actually want to win a game or three the rest of the way.
Yes, they do, which proves how fucking moronic they are. They'd rather win a few meaningless games than secure a top flight player next April.

Top Bottom