Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The sad part for CeeDee Lamb is that if Dak was still playing he would be up there with Diggs for ROTY. He was ranked at the top before Dak went down.

But because he’s playing with a 2nd and now 3rd string QB any shot at having a killer rookie season goes out the window

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Nooch during his post game press conference

“This NFL thing, it’s hard”

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you kno these cocksuckers up in the front office are quick to talk about position flex being important EXCEPT WHEN YOU COULD ACTUALLY FUCKING USE IT AND BENEFIT THE TEAM

but we get lectured to death about position flex when little dick stevie is trying to justify why tyrone crawford is still on the team

what in tarnation are you talkin about stevie ?!?!?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you kno these cocksuckers up in the front office are quick to talk about position flex being important EXCEPT WHEN YOU COULD ACTUALLY FUCKING USE IT AND BENEFIT THE TEAM

but we get lectured to death about position flex when little dick stevie is trying to justify why tyrone crawford is still on the team

what in tarnation are you talkin about stevie ?!?!?

So you're saying we're in good hands....?

But really, some folks are just shameless and lack all self-awareness. You usually see it when folks are rich and confuse wealth with intellect. The day I hear nothing for Jerry and his spawn will be a great day in Cowboy land.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
123580879_3845573488822644_7007644268736561937_o.jpg
Takes you out of the running for father of the year then lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gnats look cool in their 1990 homage throwbacks tonight. Helmet logo and all. Leading Brady and the Bucs 7-3. End 1st qtr.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have to say these are my favorite Giants uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Huh? You're out of FG range at the opponent 41? 58 yd FG too far?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed MM didn’t throw the red flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they review turnovers automatically. They actually looked at it and called it a TD. That's how terrible the officials are.

Reactions: MrB

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah he has pretty much been a complete scrub. if he starts over Travis Knight when he comes back healthy (or almost any other warm body) then McCarthy fully deserves to be shitcanned.

Top Bottom