icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
until thursday, this is where i'll dump DAL vs AZ stuff as i come across it

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the jets suck balls and their defense has allowed the last 3 offensive players of the week, but kyler murray is going to be peak mike vick at virginia tech vs this defense

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The question is has he finally dislodge his head from his ass or was the game simply and an aberration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to guess it’s because it was vs the worst offense in the NFL

I do not expect this type of performance again anytime soon

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Justin Herbert looks like he's gonna be the Real Deal for the Chargers.
Grabbed him all fantasy leagues after the Chiefs game...throws a beautiful ball and is not afraid to let it rip...big kid too

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Grabbed him all fantasy leagues after the Chiefs game...throws a beautiful ball and is not afraid to let it rip...big kid too

The AFC seems to have two more really good young QB’s (Herbert, and Allen). It’s interesting too that both seem to fit more of the traditional mold of QB. I mean neither are statues but both are big, strong, with a cannon of an arm.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure how I take this Cup. was it meant as a "pick-me up" to the team in terms of Dalton wanting to win? Or him sounding a bit insensitive?
at least gallup was cool with it, because i think if it pissed him off he might not talk about it, or talk about it with a certain tone that i think the reporter would have sunk his/her teeth into

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure how I take this Cup. was it meant as a "pick-me up" to the team in terms of Dalton wanting to win? Or him sounding a bit insensitive?
this should make you feel better. i got these quotes from other cowboys sites i follow. zeke and CD talking about dalton after the game:

Ezekiel Elliott: "He’s a vet. When he gets in the huddle, he’s very vocal. He’s ready, and it is really assuring that he gets up there with a lot of confidence, and that makes it a lot easier for the rest of this team. But he’s a guy that has played a lot of ball. He’s a pro. He does things the right way."

CeeDee Lamb: "He is very calm and composed. Like he’s been there before, as he has. I kinda thought back. Andy’s a 10-year vet, if I am not mistaken. A Pro Bowler for (three) years. Just having him as the next man up, it’s no better feeling. He has you feeling confident. He’s going in smiling on the last drive. It’s an energy booster and it builds character in your team. For him to come in the huddle, just out of the gate, his first opportunity, he has to lead us to a victory. And that he did. We have nothing but love for him."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this should make you feel better. i got these quotes from other cowboys sites i follow. zeke and CD talking about dalton after the game:

Ezekiel Elliott: "He’s a vet. When he gets in the huddle, he’s very vocal. He’s ready, and it is really assuring that he gets up there with a lot of confidence, and that makes it a lot easier for the rest of this team. But he’s a guy that has played a lot of ball. He’s a pro. He does things the right way."

CeeDee Lamb: "He is very calm and composed. Like he’s been there before, as he has. I kinda thought back. Andy’s a 10-year vet, if I am not mistaken. A Pro Bowler for (three) years. Just having him as the next man up, it’s no better feeling. He has you feeling confident. He’s going in smiling on the last drive. It’s an energy booster and it builds character in your team. For him to come in the huddle, just out of the gate, his first opportunity, he has to lead us to a victory. And that he did. We have nothing but love for him."

Good stuff Cup and thanks for posting. It does make me feel better as a fan to hear these reports from the players. It'll be real interesting to see what happens Monday night and what the offensive game plan will be. We know the defensive game plan is to let the opposing team score as much as possible and minimize punts.

I've read the the Cards are going to stack the box, stop Zeke, and make Dalton beat them. Not that we haven't heard this before.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Good stuff Cup and thanks for posting. It does make me feel better as a fan to hear these reports from the players. It'll be real interesting to see what happens Monday night and what the offensive game plan will be. We know the defensive game plan is to let the opposing team score as much as possible and minimize punts.

I've read the the Cards are going to stack the box, stop Zeke, and make Dalton beat them. Not that we haven't heard this before.

I heard that too about their plan to stack the box. I’m actually ok with that.

Top Bottom