Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if we start seeing more George Edwards influence on the defense and scheme starting this week. Apparently McCarthy was the one who went to Nolan initially and said they need to simplify things, and now a few players have spoke out a little during the week.

I wish he would have explained that to Marinelli years ago

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which is exactly what I was saying.

Too many of these idiot fuck DCs want to make it about themselves with their 1200 page playbooks and way over complicated schemes. It ain't about YOU, fucking smegma head! It's about the players and turning them loose doing the things they do best and not hesitating trying to fucking THINK!

Ha!

I haven’t heard or seen “smegma” used since the 80’s

Kudos Dooms!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tyron Smith and D Law will both be game day decisions with their injuries

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OH NOESSSSS...Jamal Adams!!!!!!

It's amazing the nonsense some fans have over certain players.

You do realize the Seattle defense isnt very good right, even with him on the field. They've given up almost 30 pts a game, almost 30 first downs per game, teams convert over 53% on 3rd down against them, the team has a total of 3 sacks,

And superman Adams has no picks or passes defensed in two games.
Agreed , however the key for Dallas to win this game is to effectively run the football to keep Russell Wilson on the sideline. That will be tough to do when your offensive line is grabbing people from the parking lot to play and Seattle’s run defense is ranked #2 only giving up 69.5 yds per game . I see Seattle’s defense exposing our o-line and that will be the end .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the key for Dallas to win this game is to effectively run the football to keep Russell Wilson on the sideline
Coach McCarthy said earlier in the week he has the opposite idea - score quick and score often. Said keeping Seattle offense off the field by slowing down the game isn't in his DNA.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think Atlanta's defensive front had significantly more talent than Seattle's has currently.
Obviously not with a stingy run defense and porous pass defense. That mean all their talent is up front . Unless Dak gets the ball out quickly , it’s a recipe for disaster . won’t be able to run and Dak will be running for his life .

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wonder if we start seeing more George Edwards influence on the defense and scheme starting this week. Apparently McCarthy was the one who went to Nolan initially and said they need to simplify things, and now a few players have spoke out a little during the week.

That’s definitely good to see. Nolan was talking about having some kind of 4-3/3-4 hybrid defense but they just look lost. The LB’s and DE’s specifically look like they don’t know what the fuck they’re doing out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The best part of last Sunday was .... NO MORE GREEN PANTS! The new ones are too blue, but I'll take anything over seafoam green.

They did look pretty blue. I liked them though. Those green pants may have looked better on tv back in the 60’s and 70’s but they didn’t have ultra HD. No need to have any shade of green in their uniform.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OH NOESSSSS...Jamal Adams!!!!!!

It's amazing the nonsense some fans have over certain players.

You do realize the Seattle defense isnt very good right, even with him on the field. They've given up almost 30 pts a game, almost 30 first downs per game, teams convert over 53% on 3rd down against them, the team has a total of 3 sacks,

And superman Adams has no picks or passes defensed in two games.
Agreed but he brings attitude and plays so good in the box and he plays mean
The D may not be good but he is a difference maker back there
I'd feel better if he weren't there but without Seattle generating any pass rush we should be able to move the ball andput up some points...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Coach McCarthy said earlier in the week he has the opposite idea - score quick and score often. Said keeping Seattle offense off the field by slowing down the game isn't in his DNA.

I saw that too. I’m telling you, it’s going to be a barn burner. This game will likely come down to who has the ball last.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TYRON SMITHT, DALLAS COWBOYS

The Dallas Morning News reports Cowboys LT Tyron Smith (questionable, neck) isn’t expected to play in Week 3 against Seattle.
Smith hasn’t practiced since he was injured during individual drills last week. The Cowboys have said his neck injury is something they’ll need to “manage carefully over a prolonged period.” Smith looks at least another week away from returning. Brandon Knight will continue to start in his place.
SOURCE: Dallas Morning News
Sep 26, 2020, 11:32 AM ET

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I saw that too. I’m telling you, it’s going to be a barn burner. This game will likely come down to who has the ball last.

Of course, the coach might just be blowing smoke too.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
DK Metcalf torched Stephon Gilmore last week. Who does Dallas have that is better than Gilmore?

They can try to double team Metcalf, but that means they need to single up on someone else. With all the injuries to the secondary this is going to be a tough assignment for the Cowboys. It is time for the pass rush to get to Wilson. But that has been invisible too.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
DK Metcalf torched Stephon Gilmore last week. Who does Dallas have that is better than Gilmore?

They can try to double team Metcalf, but that means they need to single up on someone else. With all the injuries to the secondary this is going to be a tough assignment for the Cowboys. It is time for the pass rush to get to Wilson. But that has been invisible too.
Metcalf is a beast. And I don't even think of him as a finished product yet.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was curious to see which teams had the worst winning percentage in NFL history. No surprise there, it’s the Bucs and Cards

But I was pleased to see that we are listed as having the highest winning percentage in the entire NFL

2699405e1a478d0cffe854a95e394bd8.jpg

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
I was curious to see which teams had the worst winning percentage in NFL history. No surprise there, it’s the Bucs and Cards

But I was pleased to see that we are listed as having the highest winning percentage in the entire NFL

2699405e1a478d0cffe854a95e394bd8.jpg

link?

Top Bottom