theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Enjoy beating division rivals of course. Miraculously winning the one of the worst division I have ever seen, will give the owner/ GM all the wrong ideas.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Does anybody else have problems processing WFT and keep thinking WTF, or is it just me? I mean, given that organization it kinda makes sense to a degree, but still...

lol, no I did the same thing and had to reread it several times before it finally dawned on me what it meant

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

the last acceptable pejorative (whatever the fuck that means, "whites" are merely mutts, there is no Whitelandia they all hail from, biggest bunch of hypocritical nonsense that drives me nuts)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anybody else have problems processing WFT and keep thinking WTF, or is it just me? I mean, given that organization it kinda makes sense to a degree, but still...
Nope, I was thinking the exact same

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Miraculously winning the one of the worst division I have ever seen, will give the owner/ GM all the wrong ideas.

The division is absolutely awful, but for a team with an injury situation as bad as ours to have a chance to make the playoffs going into the last weekend of the season is pretty miraculous in itself. 4 different QB's have started games. I have no idea how to look up the numbers, but I am guessing the vast majority of teams that have to resort to using 3 or 4 different QB's during a course of a season have had a train wreck in the W/L record dept.

Only 4 of 11 offensive starters have played all 15 games and many of those 7 have missed the majority of the season. The OL has been backups and backups to backups playing all season. The defensive injury situation has been pretty awful as well.

They need quite a bit of help defensively and I still think the coordinator has to be run off the second the season ends, but 6-9 with this injury situation is almost unbelievable IMO. This team should be 2-13 or 3-12 IMO.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

The division is absolutely awful, but for a team with an injury situation as bad as ours to have a chance to make the playoffs going into the last weekend of the season is pretty miraculous in itself. 4 different QB's have started games. I have no idea how to look up the numbers, but I am guessing the vast majority of teams that have to resort to using 3 or 4 different QB's during a course of a season have had a train wreck in the W/L record dept.

Only 4 of 11 offensive starters have played all 15 games and many of those 7 have missed the majority of the season. The OL has been backups and backups to backups playing all season. The defensive injury situation has been pretty awful as well.

They need quite a bit of help defensively and I still think the coordinator has to be run off the second the season ends, but 6-9 with this injury situation is almost unbelievable IMO. This team should be 2-13 or 3-12 IMO.
Philbin was the best coaching hire in a while. Turned average talent into a cohesive unit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we make the playoffs we will be the first team ever in the Auper Bowl era to make the playoffs after starting 2-7. Out of the last 258 teams that have started 2-7 not a single one has made the playoffs

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Taking it to Philly is ALWAYS fucken gratifying whatever the stakes are
And fuck Jalen Hurts oh and fuck Desean Jackson hate that punk ass!!!
Their situation is so fucked at QB I love it and the fan base is souring on old Dougie and the FO

Top Bottom