theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For many reasons losing out would be best. With covid and injuries ya never know from week to week. Got a feeling they win one more game, probably Cincinnati. The O Line is in shambles don't see them beating Ravens no matter who Baltimore trots out there.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't even know what the real date/time of the game actually is.

Reasons:

1) League has changed it once or twice already
2) hard for me to find any real reason to care

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't even know what the real date/time of the game actually is.

Reasons:

1) League has changed it once or twice already
2) hard for me to find any real reason to care

The last time I cared and rooted for a win we had Dak as QB

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
130283160_3941125052600820_4601405902322249339_o.jpg

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For many reasons losing out would be best. With covid and injuries ya never know from week to week. Got a feeling they win one more game, probably Cincinnati. The O Line is in shambles don't see them beating Ravens no matter who Baltimore trots out there.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Now now MM will have 10 days to prep for this game so he MAY have this team ready to play and look like a legit NFL team...

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep you lyin again

Skip Bayless is an absolute buffoon and hate the fact he roots for our team...this dude is so far in the forest when it comes to the Cowboys, Brady and MJ it's unwatchable...Aikman hates this man with a passion which is all you need to know

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jacksonville's lack of urgency right now shows exactly why they're a 1-10 team...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jacksonville's lack of urgency right now shows exactly why they're a 1-10 team...
Yeah i was gonna reply to your pick-six post earlier saying they probably still lose despite pick-six gifting.

Top Bottom